Guardians University: Where you spank and sometimes get spanked in war!

Join the fun of spanking the Titan, spanking the war opponents and sometimes be spanked in war with the Guardians University!

We are one of the Guardians family alliances. Multiple levels of alliances for various spanking levels. There is something for everyone.

From beginner to “pro”:

Guardians Academy
Guardians Rising
Guardians University
Guardians of the North!
Guardians Ascending
Guardians Reborn

I’m a long-time Guardian and I just spend my third Christmas in the Guardians family. It is a place to learn, connect and have fun!

Even if you’re not sure in which alliance you belong, we’ll help you figure it out. So come check us out!

7 Likes

I’ve been a member in all the various guardian alliances and can attest to them being the best family of alliances out there. I would have quit this game long ago if not for them. Do the smartest thing you can do in e&p and join them. You will not regret it!!!

2 Likes

Duhwhat is a long time member and he sometimes tells us “ok, I’m taking a break from this game.” And we just tell him, “ok, we’ll see you tomorrow!” :joy:

2 Likes

Well overnight is a break. Lol. You all are just so entertaining, it just sucks me back in. Like I said the only reason I continue to play are people like you yoda!

2 Likes

One day, as a young E&P player, I stopped to take a look at the sorry excuse for an alliance I ended up with when I started playing, and I said to myself: “Self” I said, “there has to be a better way!” Then I went looking for the Guardians.

I joined the family in Academy, rose up through Rising, and recently started furthering my education in Uni. Each level is full of people who are having fun and helping each other get better. Each one has awesome, hard-working leader and a well-organized strategy, ensuring we kick a little more than our fair share of tails.

If you’re reading this because you’re looking for a new alliance, good news. You can stop now. You found it. Come on over!

7 Likes

@spanky90 @Spanky544 @Spanks

I guess you all will fit in here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Ultra Happy spanking! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

lol, love the banner, spank and get spanked :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@BaronVonFuryfists
Nicely said! Baron is a newer member in the Uni but certainly no newcomer to the Guardians family. You’re thriving in Uni, Baron.

We still have openings in Uni. Come take your spot!

1 Like

I just recently left University to return to reborn. They are a great alliance.

2 Likes

@RomanLeviticus we actually have reported wars this way on our Line chats. Lol
“We got spanked” “Oh, we spanked this one”, etc. :joy:

1 Like

No Doubt…if folks are in the phase of the game where they are growing and enjoying themselves but stuck in an alliance that isn’t moving at the same pace. Or if someone is ready to take the next step. Guardians University is the perfect spot to learn from a Family Alliance of around 100 active members. And many more grand fathered in through the years. The best thing… is once you are ready to take the next step from University we have 3 Graduate Alliances that are ready and waiting to bring you in. Choices are life’s greatest gift.

I personally started in Guardians Academy which was my first alliance. This is for the new players. I then graduated to Rising which is for folks who have shown the initiative to be active and participate. This is where you get taught the deeper fundamentals of the game. Then I graduated to University where the game is fine tuned and you learn more from experienced players.

After that I’ve been in all the Graduate Alliances for a few months before making it to our Signature Alliance Guardians Reborn. The entire Group of Alliances bring you a family atmosphere and a wealth of knowledge. I’ve been able to make tremendous strides in a short period of time due to the help and mentoring of all the fine folks in the family.

So stop banging your head with frustration when you feel you have out grown your alliance. Come to a place where you have choices at your disposal to grow and to be a part of a Family Alliance…Guardians has a spot for every player.

Hope to see you in our Line chat soon!

Coop Daggy Dag

4 Likes

I highly recommend University! Like many of the others here, I started in Academy and then moved to Uni before Rising was created. I enjoyed my time in Uni and the comraderie there before moving to Ascending. You won’t regret joining our family! Come check us out😁

3 Likes

It’s people like Yoda and cKara that have put in so much of their time, love and patience with the training alliances that make Guardians a special place.

Kara was my mentor/ teacher back in my early days. That tradition carries on and paid forward. I hope I was a good student Miss Kara! :blush:

3 Likes

I didn’t get the luxury of starting in a good alliance. I was in one where no one used all their flags or consistently hit titans, I then found reborn as the others did not yet exist. I was way under powered yet they still took me in. It was the smartest move . Thank you Annie b for the invite. I wouldn’t still be playing if it wasn’t for the Guardians.

4 Likes

My first alliance was very laid back and the people were nice. However, they didn’t talk that much so I was on the forum a lot looking up information. That’s when I came across @Annieb ’s posting about their merger story. She was very detailed, interesting and mentioned their training alliance, Guardians Academy. It sounded so intriguing!

I thanked my old alliance and told them that I was sorry to leave, but there is something I really wanted to try. I still appreciate my first alliance for what they taught me, but you only live once so I had to try! So dramatic, I know. :joy:

But if you came across this thread, chances are great that you’re looking for a new place to grow (or you just really like spanking. Lol). You can try the Guardians family and see if it fits you. Chances are also great that you’ll like it, but if not, that’s ok, too. At least you won’t have to wonder anymore. So come say hi to us! :blush:

4 Likes

You were definitely a great student! You’ve been in four of our alliances with me and have definitely passed me up. All this in about 13 or 14 months!

Don’t you just want to join an alliance with artists like this? Lol. I got inspired by our very own member’s art and I created this.

Join the Guardians University!
Join the Guardians family!

Sabina is definitely chic and Layla could care less about makeup because she’s a tomboy. I mean, she throws poisoned blades at people!

4 Likes

Up next: Colen and Tibs share their secret hair care tips.

4 Likes

Lol. :joy: Don’t give me ideas!

2 Likes