📯 Frigg – New Season 3 Hero – 5* Nature/ Green: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

New Season 3 Hero Releasing: Frigg!

Frigg

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Rogue
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Realm
Season 3 Alfheim
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Brittling Force
  • Deals 100% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals additional 18% damage per Nature shield on the board, up to 244% damage in total.
  • All enemies get -8% defense, and a further -3% decrease per each Nature shield on the board for 3 turns, up to -44% defense.
All-In-One Reference, courtesy of @Lumi
tap on image to view it fully

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jan 2021

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

August 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Frigg from the last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Frigg?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Frigg.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Frigg and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Frigg worth summoning for?

• Would you use Frigg on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Frigg?

• What heroes would you take when facing Frigg as an opponent?

• Would you give Frigg Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of Frigg’s special?

• What do you think of Frigg’s character design?

• If you Summoned Frigg and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Frigg, and whether/how you plan to make use of her.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Frigg when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Frigg, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Frigg (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Frigg), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Season 3 Heroes.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Valhalla Featured Legendary Hero?
Below odds are current as of June 30, 2020. Odds will change as additional S3 5* heroes are added to the “non-featured” hero pool.

It’s important to remember that Season 3 Valhalla Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Season 3 Hero.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.43% chance of summoning Lady Loki.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 13 times out of 100, you’ll get Frigg by pull 100
  • 51 times out of 100, you’ll get Frigg by pull 500
  • 76 times out of 100, you’ll get Frigg by pull 1500
  • 89 times out of 100, you’ll get Frigg by pull 1500
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Frigg by pull 2073
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Frigg by pull 3186

Putting that in Perspective

Gems cost $99.99 US for 10,000. A 30x Summons costs $83.99 US.

• 87 out of every 100 people won’t get Frigg by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $281.97 USD to summon 100 times, 870,000 of those players wouldn’t get Frigg

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Frigg by the 2073rd pull

• If 1 Million players each spent $5,805.92 USD to summon 2073 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get Frigg

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Frigg (post release)

:question: Is Frigg worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only if you’re summoning for someone else.
  • Yes, but only when the Featured Hero
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Frigg would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Frigg’s Primary Purpose is?

• Primary / Main Damage Dealer
  • Secondary/ Support Damage Dealer
  • Defence Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Frigg compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Frigg’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match her Base Stats?

Note this means her Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Frigg worth giving Rpgue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so
  • No
 Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Frigg is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Frigg is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

3 Likes

I would be interested to see how well her and Ratatoskr special skills work together

4 Likes

Extremely well :stuck_out_tongue: devastatingly so

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200827-170234_Empires

6 Likes

I’ve had some lucky pulls this month and now have both Frigg and Zocc.

Who’s the better hero? Who should I upgrade first?

3 Likes

Frigg for sure! She impacts a whole team while Zocc targets one enemy only.

grats on both, i hope to pull Frigg too

3 Likes

Wow. 5 pulls from farmed coins. All 3* and then on the 5th pull

21 Likes

@Guvnor How is Frigg’s damage calculated on defense? Is it based on the amount of nature shields on the attackers board or is it just random somewhere within her range of attack?

2 Likes

Frigg looks awesome, I really hope to pull her one day!
Perfect for mono team, perfect as single green hero in Rainbow team. Easily usable with others.

In my opinion even a little bit OP compared to others because she’s fast and hits all enemies. On the other hand she strongly depends on green tiles, so that balances it out.

Frigg is basically Cate Blanchett in a greenish dress.
I would love to have her and use her with Almur (well, i want her just because she looks amazing).

2 Likes

Gratz, is she worth mats?

2 Likes

Saved for a 10 pull because I have rough 5 star greens. Got both Frigg and Zocc! Lucky day!

13 Likes

I have no idea lol. Looks like she was kept at fast speed which bodes well. Needs 8 tiles on the board after charging to max her special, which isn’t great but the damage would be 244%.

She’s no Finley, but she seems decent—especially paired with other fast/v fast AOE

Edit: she’s the Finley of Valhalla. I stand corrected.

1 Like

I’ll have to check for some videos, imagine my shock when I pulled her with first coin.

2 Likes

Wow! Did you stop there?

3 Likes

Me too plus bonus draw Zocc
 What a lucky day :))

3 Likes

Decent hero, I would be especially interested in her defense debuff as that would allow me to run full 5 star blue titan squad, benching Buddy.

Her damage is not devastating - would be more interesting if the defense debuff came in before the damage. Board dependency will not help you in edgy situations - if you run green mono and there are tiles on the map, you rely on the tile damage and not specials. If there are no tiles, she won’t help you. It’s good supporting dmg, but green has some better aoe options - Zeline or Costume Kadilen being imho superior, mostly due to their additional utility which Frigg is lacking.

So me myself having Zeline and already 6 maxed green 5 stars competing for a spot in the offense team, I am not too excited to chase after Frigg. 5 star defense debuffer for greens is the only purpose I’d have for her. But if she got pulled by some miracle, I’d probably max her before my other options (Liana, Atomos, Yunan, Kadilen, Elkanen, Horghal).

3 Likes

Combine her with someone like Evelyn or Ratatoskr and/or a general defense buffer and/or an attack booster and her attack wipes out a team in no time.
I think shes amazing, especially for more advanced players who already have a good choice of heroes to combine her with - but also for newbies as she attacks every single opponent, unlike Zocc etc
She may not be the best standalone hero, but she’s perfectly match-able with many other heroes

2 Likes