2020-06-25T07:00:00Z to 2020-06-28T19:00:00Z

May 2020

2020-05-28T07:00:00Z to 2020-05-31T19:00:00Z

April 2020

2020-04-23T07:00:00Z to 2020-04-26T19:00:00Z

March 2020

2020-03-26T07:00:00Z to 2020-03-29T19:00:00Z

:question: FAQ

I asked the Small Giant Staff for answers to some frequently asked questions, and have included the answers I got back below.

The announcement says, β€œAvailable Season III Legendary heroes change each month” and the Release Notes day, β€œThe available Season III Legendary Heroes, as well as the available Heroes of The Month, change each month” β€” we know there will be new Legendary Heroes coming, but does this just mean new ones will be added each month, or does it mean that they’ll be rotated, and some available this month won’t be available next month?

New Featured Legendary Heroes will be added each month, and the old featured ones will be added to the pool.

Can you confirm that Valhalla Coins are available only from completing Season 3 Stages? (i.e. they’re not in loot anywhere)

Currently, that is the plan, but it’s still being discussed.

UPDATE: As of Version 28, Valhalla Coins are also available in some loot: Upcoming Change: Valhalla Coins Introduced as Reward (Version 28 Onwards)

If you have additional questions, please submit them below.

:link: Links

Gameplay Strategy & Storyline

Summoning & Offers

Older Summoning & Offers Threads

Heroes

Legendary

Epic

Rare

General Hero Discussion

Beta Information

Pre-Release Announcements & Discussion

37 Likes

[placeholder comment for S3 release polls]

1 Like

Is the portal opens only for folks who reached S2 province 15 or for everyone ?

1 Like

Portal will be for everyone I believe

3 Likes

Woohoo!!!

(20 chars to say that Guv, probably a mix of your and my reasoning. saying it here cuz don’t wanna pull you back into that messy thread, I’m not that sadistic :smiley: )

Edit: More thoughts:

So only new legendary heroes? All 3-star and 4-star s3 heroes that will be released have been released?

So if we have 36 provinces, 36 x 80 = 2880, which means we’ll be left over with 80 coins til the end of time. hmm…

1 Like

I asked specifically about Legendary because the announcements mentioned them, and weren’t entirely clear.

However, we do know that other non-Legendary Heroes will be added as well, as we saw 4* Fura in early Beta, but she’s not included in the first Valhalla Portal.

4 Likes

I guess there’s always a chance they just scrapped that idea for a character or changed her to a 5 star. But I see, so only legendary. Thanks for clarifying.

The Small Giant Staff indicated that Fura was included in early Beta testing in order to test her Special Skill, and that she’d return later.

3 Likes

For the time of period untill Mar. 1st, is it same as S2 like less WE and more loot?

It’s highly unlikely.

Atlantis rises was only added to the game 1-2 months after Season 2 was fully fully rolled out.

Season 3 release is just featuring the first realm (Province S3-1 to S3-4)… Still have many more provinces to get developed, tested & released (8 realms in fact)

5 Likes

2 Questions.

Is it possible for us to draw Telluria while the season 3 is open? Cause I guess the time for next hotm is same as gate 3 close?

And can you tell us the previous HOTM start by first? (Hel or Athena)??

not sure what you’re asking for your second question, but neither hel nor athena are coming back.

Unless something happens in the future like hero’s academy or something.

Also, it seems like yes, Telluria will be available near the end of s3 portal.

Well he put the first also β€œthe available of Hero of the Month”, so It makes me think… Maybe like s2 portal too where there’s also featured previous HOTM? (Correct me if I am wrong)

That’s talking about Jean Francois, Telluria etc. old HoTM are not coming back to s3 portals (as of now)

1 Like

Yes, the Valhalla Portal will be open after the crossover from Jean-François to Telluria.

No old HOTM are featured in the Season 3 Valhalla Portal.

More info here: πŸ§ͺ Early Information on Season 3 Valhalla Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

1 Like

Then what happen after Mar. 1st? S3 will be still.open with same WE, but close summon only. Am I right?

1 Like

Well what i check in Game. The cross over will be on 1 March at 7 UTC.
And the portal will be over on 1 March at 7 UTC (correct me if I am wrong cause Feb has 29 this year)

Or end bit later? (Add bit more hours)? Thank you

Basing this entirely off what happened in S2 release:

• S3 will be open all the time. I.e. you can go in anytime and complete the map stages.

• The portal will be open for a couple days from the 4th Thursday of each month.

• Coinciding with the portal being open, additional map stages will be added each month (I’m expecting one realm at a time).

• Each month / 2 months, additional S3 heroes will be added to the game.

• Each month a different S3 5* hero will be featured in the portal with higher SPECIFIC odds of summoning them.

• Once all realms are released, there MIGHT be some kind of β€œreduced energy & farming loot” event for Season 3 which gets added.

8 Likes

It is already written on the top post (OP).

1 Like