Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face:
No Holy/Yellow
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

2 Likes

First tournament back after the “Maintenance Break”

Conspiracy Theories:
Maintenance break was just a cover for:

• Nerfing the Loot
  • Making the Tournament Boards Worse
  • Changing matchmaking so you lose more quicker
  • Altering the code so the paying players get even better boards
  • Changed matchmaking so that I never get attacked!!

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

12 Likes

The most complaining i see on tournaments is people not being attacked. :woman_shrugging: Then it be im being attacked too much!

2 Likes

Ooh forgot to add that one to the conspiracy list… Adjusted now!

1 Like

Nevertheless. Finally they’re back. I love all tournaments! :heart_eyes:

This was an easy defense to create. Similarly, I’m expecting a lot of tough fights.

2 Likes

This should be an interesting tournament. For the first time, I’ll be running a mono defense.

I’m curious to see how Guardian Bat plays during this event with his potentially massive damage at very fast speed.

6 Likes

Which Should be the best purple tank?

Tournament de Guv

Defence Team
First take.
Chochin and Gill-ra as the purples to slow the enemy down in both damage & mana (also no yellow). Shrubby there as an added annoyance with Ulmer and Jahangir in the wings to be PITA…

3 Likes

Bauch and bear never let me down in v fast format don’t feel the need to change to purple tank here.

5 Likes

This is me.

Just finished leveling a blacksmith Gunnar for this but don’t feel he has a place on defense. Still working on Roman Tyrum who didn’t skill up in spite of 90% on feeders, so I ain’t taking any more chances on that bozo.

3 Likes

Oberon, GilRa, Chochin ???
Dunno exactly, I tank Shrubby.
Best tank even if he was slow.

This time I try to buy time for my wings with a hopefully heavy to crack utility center.

5 Likes

Going to try this, expecting to see many variations on this defence through the tourney

3 Likes

First draft for this tourney’s defense.

4 Likes

Take a green tank Brienne to force red stacks weak against your devastating double Gunnar. You lack damage dealing. If your tank is dead, your opponent will only get slashes for the whole battle.

2 Likes

Ok green tank. I thought it was too defensey…

I also have emblemed namahage and berden. Should I ditch one of my healers for one of them?

Maybe keep it like you have it and swap both healers for green and/or purple damage dealers. The Gunnars are your battle extenders. Now you need finishers on the wings.

20200202_023047

2 Likes