🏅 [Feb 2, 2020] 41st Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Holy/Yellow

Now put Bauch for tank again to make your center as devastating as it was in the beginning. Then they have to go green against your Gunnar Wall and will never charge or blue to get rid of Bauch and will be shot by Berden.

1 Like

Now devise an offense. Thanks Olmor!

2 Likes

I go for

Gatto, costumed tyrum, shrubbear, costumed Gunnar and jahangir.

Maybe for fast Should i change Gatto for ulmer? I have Gunnar as well so not sure.
Or other options?

This is what I am thinking of going with. Purple tank with two mana controllers as flank, with a healer and hitter in the wings.

4 Likes

1 Like

Running this exact defense as well. Good luck!

1 Like

My Defense Team Last Time

My Defense Team This Time

An option, maybe I will switch Belith with Shrubbear, or Shrubbear as tank like Olmor.
Other notable option on bench: Shrubbear, Baltazhar, Bauchan and Gunnar Costume.

2 Likes

Think I’m going with this…

I like Gunnar at tank. 707 defense plus defense troops and +63% defense if his special goes off. Might as well put a big “S” on his chest. The rest are sorcerers for 15% chance of mana cut. Originally had Balthazar on right wing but swapped with Jahangir for sorcerer, red to help with green stacks against Gunnar and good offense. Will be embleming Chocchin through the day as I get food. Thoughts?

Sorry Dudeious, was meant to be a reply to the thread and not you personally

2 Likes

During this week off I’ve learnt a lot more about colour stacking and team building and quickly realised the mistakes I made before.

My main (mostly 4*) attack/defence teams are changing regularly due to new heroes being levelled but I have no excuse with a 3* tournament as I now have a selection of fully levelled heroes to choose from (although not emblemed - those remain for my higher guys) Also have the advantage of 3 Swamp Family members which helps (plan to use all of them for attack but Muggy is far too squishy for defence)

1 Like

Looks good anyways dude!:+1:

Was thinking of this:

Any suggestions?

1 Like

I can’t decide between talented prisca or shrub at center. Pretty stoked to have both costume hawkmoon and costume brienne on defense. Rudolph is great at mana control but not sure that that’s actually necessary or helpful when every hero is very fast.

2 Likes

My only purple heroes are a Renfled 4/44 and a Bathalzar 1/7 (lol)…

I guess both are unusable.

So i’m ending up with Ulmer+1 / HawkmoonC+3 / Gunnar+1 / Jahangir+1 / Azar+13.

I could also use BrienneC (but I figured she conflicts with Ulmer), Belith+7, a couple of Nashgars, Berden+7, Valen+1

Any advice, guys?

It’s proven a pretty strong defense albeit I’d usually run Arman on flank to Gil-ra, but I can’t do that this time.

Once upon a time I had a Prisca centered defense but didn’t report results. I think I’m just gonna stick with my tried and true this time.

1 Like

@Olmor
Thoughts?- keep in mind I’m still leveling up some Screenshot_20200202-124536

Shrubs has gotta be good in this one right- I’m going with regular tyrum for debuff, gil ra for cleanse , shrub for taunt , chocin might go to right flank, and gato replaced idk yet. Also considering gil ra tank and shrub left flank - I trust your judgement so lay it on me

1 Like

More difensive lineup

More offensive one

@Scarecrow and others…what do you think?:wink:

1 Like

No more than 1 dark? I’m not sure I’d do that tbh- u have great 3s as shown but I’d personally try to get another dark on the defense - just my opinion

I had been thinking this

Also have a Gunnar w/costume, Chochin as options. Surprised more ppl don’t have Oberon somewhere in there. Unfortunately my Gill-Ra isn’t levelled.

1 Like

Too weak to blue stacks imo. You’re quite easy to color stack against taking 3-5 blues

Ulmer is waaaay better than Gato in this tourney imo

2 Likes