Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

TO CONFIRM, THE FOLLOWING IS THE FINAL AND ACCURATE ANSWER???

@zephyr1 @Guvnor

2 Likes

I believe so.

I haven’t seen any S3 Heroes in raids yet so haven’t been able to check in live release

2 Likes

TitanMafia and EnPHero are down for a schedule hardware upgrade - shouldn’t be long Began: 7a USA PST

2 Likes

UPDATE TO THE HERO UTILITY FOR ALL FAMILIES AND ELEMENT LINK

It made sense to wrap it up! ha ha ha…

@Rose_3000 @jinbatsu @zephyr1 @Ber @Rigs @Stargasm @Guvnor @PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @General_Confusion

8 Likes

@Ender_BattleSchool - per our discussion earlier (well I think I was just talking to myself but you will get to it by end of war lol).

4 Likes

Love it…family bonuses are always a main factor for team building with me

4 Likes

I updated my server 6 days ago … wht have you done … @Razor I love the Update … but I feel like I want to :sob:

3 Likes

PM me - you can cry openly! Lol. Do contact me let me know whats going on! I may have a solution?

3 Likes

Are you leaving? It would be a shame to lose you.

Too late John, Keeridoc already stopped playing.

1 Like

The Hero Utility

DaRkVeRsIoN

Has Returned in v3c Format! :skull:

@FraVit93 @Rose_3000 @Ender_BattleSchool @Guvnor @princess1 @ThePirateKing @D2z @DaveCozy @Ber @GelatinousPilot - some may enjoy it wihout the colors! Well for a little while. I had a friend that really like the DaRkVeRsIoN so, you know…

8 Likes

Bring on the darkness for the Void has no light!!!

Much thought went into this… and the decision image turned out actually nice - so sharing.

Oh - Hel, Hel, Sartana and Zeline all have their talent - they are each 1st Classed…

@PapaHeavy @FraVit93 @Rose_3000 @Ender_BattleSchool @Guvnor @princess1 @ThePirateKing @D2z @DaveCozy @Ber

7 Likes

It was a hard decision, but I just reset my Guin before this last war. I mean, I JUST GOT GUIN during the last Avalon before the one we just had, sigh lol. My emlems also went to Hel, Sartana and Zeline.

1 Like

Than you understand my pain a bit @D2z
I used to raid straight up to No.1 pre v17 using Joon/Hel/Guin/Hel/Mush

And it felt like forever for me to obtain Guin :wink:
In my case I’ll be moving them all to Sartana and Zeline and will leave the Hels both at cls1.

1 Like

I swear that she had a bit of a scowl on her face after the reset… kinda freaked me out. Ha ha ha…

2 Likes

I literally just got Guinevere myself from a very lucky coin pull and when she gets maxed I have no doubts she’s getting all my current Wizard emblems.

But my roster isn’t even close to yours. I am cheap to play. While I still think Guin is still a top 5 tank (3rd best IMO behind only Ursena and Telluria), you clearly have one of the better options in that spot.

So it makes total sense to reset her and give those emblems to someone you use more on offense.

2 Likes

The Talent Description has been added to the Hero Utility Cards.

@DaveCozy @D2z @PapaHeavy @FraVit93 @Rose_3000 @Guvnor @princess1 @ThePirateKing @Ber @JonahTheBard Jo

6 Likes

Completely makes sense @DaveCozy, I wish I could have kept her. She is an amazing tank. Just in raiding today she got me more than once (so frustrating - ha ha ha). I would argue that she is the 2nd best tank in the game… she will keep you in good hands.

The reset allowed me to take Zeline, Sartana, Hel and Hel from being 1st classed to the following:

Originally I was only moving the emblems to the Fast Wizards, I changed my mind due to time to achieve goal and cost… so the twins both got bumped up 2 classes/ea. (likely to remain there) and I will continue on with Z&S!

I feel this was a good move given the increases they have all received - they will all survive longer and do everything they did before, just better! :smile: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

The point being: no regrets as of yet :crazy_face:

RaZ

3 Likes

Slight adjustment to the original idea (provided above)… What they look like now!

2 Likes