Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

Well I’m awful glad I managed to pull her, and in my sea of dark hero’s she was still at 1/1 as of the beginning of this week, 3rd chevron now!!

@Razor, she gives me the most difficulty raiding, I especially hate to see Onatel flanking her. But I quickly learned that if you plan on bringing holy hero’s you had BETTER kill her fast!!

2 Likes

@Razor I love the part of RT rate … I love u extra

:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

VELA HOTM-32

First Look…

@Rose_3000 @sft1965 @Gabby @jinbatsu @Battleschwein @princess1 @DoctorStrange @zephyr1 @Ber @MrsBCW just grabbing players from the last post… - Raz

9 Likes

Can’t say I couldn’t use a fast Blue. Of course this will be the HotM I don’t pull. But that’s all in RNGesus’s hands now.

1 Like

Hoping I luck out in Guardians pulls I have planned. She would slot nicely into my team. So would just about any of the Guardians (except Owl), so I’ll likely end up with the Bat (or Owl) :grin:

1 Like

Yes , I want her she will be very good replacing Isarnia with Vela in war team :star_struck:

1 Like

Got joon 2 Velas off 12 tokens. Have 2 Albys so idk if I’ll pull during guardians.

@Razor thanks, look forward to seeing for gazelle and chameleon. Cheers and happy holidays!

1 Like

Guardians First Look See:

1 Like

@Rose_3000 @sft1965 @jinbatsu @Battleschwein @princess1 @DoctorStrange @zephyr1 @Ber @MrsBCW @l2ider

6 Likes

That’s one tough bat lol

1 Like

Wish that bat was fast … always Ave. :frowning_face:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Need help building 5* defense team

Hey Razor, not sure who I complain to but I’m about ready to give up on the game and I don’t want to but this really upsets me. Why do you introduce a new heroe that takes away undispellable stuff? This makes no sense to me. It’s like they are contradicting themselves. Help me understand.

1 Like

Hit me up on my LINE ACCOUNT. RazorEnP

Think I may be able to help you out a bit. Yes it is a contradiction if its undispellable, you would expect it to be undispellable… LMFAO (though no, not so funny Rubi).

RaZ

1 Like

UPDATE TO THE HERO UTILITY FOR S3 REALMS

@Rose_3000 @jinbatsu @zephyr1 @Ber @Rigs @Stargasm @Guvnor @PapaHeavy @nevarmaor @General_Confusion

14 Likes

Yeah was wondering what is considered “low”
Health also? Below 50%?

2 Likes

I have no idea? LOL… So hope someone finds out and posts it back here :smile_cat:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Province mobs activate with less than 30% remaining health…
On pvp can’t confirm yet.

2 Likes

I was hoping it wasn’t when the bar was red but I guess it makes sense.

2 Likes