Empires & Puzzles - Hero Utility (Bringing it All together for you)

SPECIAL MEMBERS ONLY VERSION v3m1
Available in the Members Lounge

@FishDreams, @General_Confusion, @littleKAF, @Sorsha, @NPNKY, @Decorum, @Vader2, @Calibred, @DoctorStrange, @H0fm4nN

6 Likes

SPECIAL MEMBERS ONLY VERSION v3m1
Available in the Members Lounge

@Pois1, @GERATH, @AirHawk, @Kikyo, @GelatinousPilot, @Jedon, @Mattman, @Starryeyedgryph, @SWEG, @Naka

4 Likes

Razor, sent you email…

1 Like

I’m not in any special members lounge or anything idk what this tag is

1 Like

thank you guys , this is awesome

1 Like

I use this guide all the time, especually for comparing my too many reds and greens!

1 Like

You are special member on TitanMafia.com not E&P forum :wink

2 Likes

Joined the members group and reviewed the app…outstanding again Razor! Appreciate the invite! Thanks Razor

2 Likes

Love this! Thank you for all you do for the game and us players @Razor

1 Like

@Garanwyn - you handle didn’t stick with the first attempt!
@Slingbow - great (also can you get back to me on email sent you - it was a day or 2 go)…
@Jedon - thanks for stepping in on that :slight_smile:
@Vader - great to here!
@Princess1 - awesome!
@DoctorStrange - you bet!
@SWEG - I included you as we chatted a bit ago I think on 2 different things (1 was the Poll for the 2018/2019 results I hosted) the other slips my mind
@General _Confusion - will follow up with you again today!

Thanks everyone. EXTREMELY EXCITED AND CURIOUS to see how data collection is going to turn out this week. More of the Top 100 are class leveling that weren’t last collection, I suspect its going to make another huge jump.

1 Like

The first Official Overview of the Hero Utility and its associated User Group
Touching base on the site, the Hero Utility in use, exclusive reports, the background and its future.

A VERY SPECIAL PRE-ANNOUNCEMENT RE:

A new Grading System...

and TM's PLAYER'S GUILD

@Wormwood (you make an appearance) @Ray008 (you make an appearance) @JimMe (you make an appearance) @Roxy_TM @Slingbow @Rigs @MrsBCW @AirHawk @CheTranqui @Rook

6 Likes

@Razor --------------------- on it

1 Like

I like this new version…Saw you at Number 1 last night…Tried like heck to catch ya but just wasn’t getting the matchups I wanted to try to leap up…Guess #3 isnt a bad place to be…think I might have hit 2 once or twice :rofl:

3 Likes

@Ray008 Way to go my man! #1 right here. I watched it happen! Glad I got to see it. I went 6/6 and ended up at #20 this morning and climbed to #5 just watching you kick some A#@!!! I’m now #17. Ha ha, I just looked again and your back at #1! Way to go bro hold it! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m doing my best, but they just keep coming at me. Lol

1 Like

Your doing awesome @Ray008 hanging in there with the best of em! No one can do any better than that! Congrats!

1 Like

Well it was a good run while it lasted. Gotta head to bed and I know I’ll lose some cups I’ll be back on tonight at work

1 Like

NEW HOTM! & 2 NEW Event Heroes
How do they stack up?
To each other, their Rarity and Overall?

FridaAtomosAriel

Frida

Atomos

Ariel

2 Likes

@Razor Just wow on that site, I definitely will have to stop by and check that out. People sometimes don’t understand that utility is the reason you 80 a hero over another hero regardless of how people rank them. It’s really about who you have and how they compliment what you have. I’m definitely impressed by all work you put into your site and I’m sure it’s gonna help tons of players. Nicely done.

2 Likes

@JimMe thank my man! Agreed, it took some time to get to that conclusion, but I did. Do stop by - Challenge Event and Seasonal Events LEADERBOARDS for top-5 across all rarities is just about to go up as well sprucing up the MEMBERS LEADERBOARD - fun stuff - Part of the RAZZLE DAZZLE FUN HOUSE!

RAZORS_RAZZLE-DAZZLE-FUN-HOUSE_sm
friendly competition of our highlights not available in-game!

Appreciate the compliment.
@Roxy_TM always has nice things to say about you.
RaZoR-sIgNaTuRe