🧪 Early Information on ROUND 4 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Second Round of Season 4 (Underwild) HEROES.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:man_superhero: :woman_superhero: Season :four: Heroes

In addition to the “new” heroes added for testing in V37, I will also list the heroes we have previously seen in Beta but not been released to the live game.

5 :star: – New legendary Heroes

• Zekeena
  • Exeera
Zekeena-- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Zekeena – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 812

Attack: 801
Defense: 756
HP: 1396

Class: Barbarian
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)
Family: Underwild

Ability: Increase Buff Duration – Duration of the first 3 buffs this hero receives from special skills is increased by 1 turn.

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Swift Stingers

• Deals 300% damage to the target
  • Deals 450% damage to a random different enemy. Deals extra damage if the target is Dark.
  • The target of the second hit gets -56% defense for 3 turns.

Exeera -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Exeera – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 813

Attack: 791
Defense: 776
HP: 1390

Class: Barbarian
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Ability: Start battle with mana – This Hero receives 20% mana at the start of the battle.

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Saturated Suffering

• All enemies receive 237 Water damage, and an increase of 33 damage per each Ice shield on the board over 3 turns, up to 633 damage. This effect is uncleansable for all Fire enemies.
  • All Ice enemies are immune to this attack.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Per V36, all heroes are a member of the same family (Underwild)

“Underwild Family” effect:

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• a% / b% / c% / d% / e% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill

Underwild Gem deals x% damage to a random enemy each turn.

Underwild Gems can only be spawned on a normal shield on board that has the same element as this Hero.

Click for additional specific information

The exact damage done by an Underwild Gem depends on what Rarity Hero spawned it; The damge is:

• Rare = 25
  • Epic = 35
  • Legendary = 50

The exact percentage depends on the mana speed of the hero:

Mana Speed a% b% c% d% e%
Very Slow
Slow 30% 36% 42% 48% 54%
Average 25% 30% 35% 40% 45%
Fast 20% 24% 28% 32% 36%
Very Fast 16% 19% 22% 25% 28%

:gem: Underwild Gems

Some more info on the Underwild Gems:

• Any S4 hero special skill triggers the proc’ing of potentially spawning an Underwild Gem

• Underwild Gem from attack team damages defence team
    • Underwild Gem from defence team damages the attacking team
    • Both types of gems appear on the board, replacing a tile;
      • attacking team ones have a green up arrow on them;
      • defending team ones have a red down arrow on them.
    • Not yet clear if its possible to replace a Defence Underwild Gem with an Attacking Underwild Gem on the same tile spot…
  • Underwild Gems ONLY appear on the corresponding coloured tile to the hero who triggered it

• i.e. yellow hero causes it? goes on a yellow tile
    • if there are no tiles on the board of that colour, no gem is formed.
  • Underwild Gem damage IS NOT affected by inherent elemental resistances (i.e. yellow will do 50 damage when striking a yellow enemy)

• Underwild Gems CANNOT spawn on special shields (tiles)… So won’t form on a Dragon Bomb, Diamond or a Runic Rock.

• Underwild Gems get cleared from the board in the usual way.

• Matching them
    • Exploding them by a Dragon Bomb
    • Clearing with a Diamond
  • Underwild Gems CAN be moved (unlike Runic Rocks).

• Damage from Underwild Gems processes at the end of the turn after tile cascades

:link: Beta Update

• 10/25/2021 - Heroes first arrived for testing

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

finally more barbarian - about time.

1 Like

So a Fire hero dealing extra damage against Dark? Interesting

2 Likes

Red 5* Bjorn is cool, especially with defense down

3 Likes

I think Zekeena is a holy not fire, a typo, I heard from beta users Zekeena is a holy.

6 Likes

gotcha. But that would be neat if it affected other elements besides the one it’s super effective against

2 Likes

@PlayForFun change the element to Zekeena from fire to holy.

1 Like

Zekeena its holy not fire.

Zekeena:

Pretty much sums it up.
-56% defense is big. Without being able to direct it on offense you might want to bring a second sniper to take out whichever hero ends up getting hit. Or just use him against a titan for the defense down.

Exeera: JF does 302 damage over 2 turns. Remember when he did 604 over 4 turns? This is what Exeera reminds me of. 237 at base over 3 turns isn’t that great. 633 over 3 turns is a lot. That would require 12 shields which is a lot. At average speed this might be not be too bad.
Costume Gravemaker does 274 damage to all over 2 turns at very fast speed in addition to upfront damage.
I don’t see Exeera making it in the big leagues. Any top player would be using Morel instead right? I’m more bewildered if she’ll be good for non top players. We don’t have many average damage all heroes. Let’s say there are 6 tiles, she’ll do 435 damage over 3 turns. That’s a solid defender if you don’t have any of the top heroes. But it’s cleansable (for most) and immune for some. She’ll never be my top concern.

Of course you can pair her with Frigg and Odin and Octros, but Frigg and Odin are my main concerns, not the average mana heroes.

Edit: I’ve thought more about Exeera. I think her best comparison may be Lady Locke given the large amount of DoT. Lady Locke isn’t seen too much so perhaps Exeera won’t either. I did forget that she starts with 20% mana which is enough to make her effectively fast on defense. Maybe that pushes her back into top defenses.

5 Likes

Thx and Sorry,

Zekeena is Holy hero I forgot to change the element of the hero, where I have copied this template.

2 Likes

Zekeena seems like a male gender of Zenobia. If attacking the last hero, it only does the 300% shot, and the 450% doesn’t activate? Kinda sucks if the 2nd hit doenst activate on a lone hero.

It should hit twice. Bjorn has the same text and hits twice on the last hero.

6 Likes

Oh I’m getting zekeena, that 56% defence down is just massive on titan hunting

2 Likes

Surely they’ll add some sort of secondary effect for Exeera. JF does DOT plus the defense down protection. Simply having DOT only is not good no matter how much it may be

Are there going to be more Season 4: 4* and 3* to be released? At least with prior seasons there were some new 4* and 3* to work on, and be somewhat excited about a new hero to work on and use in tournaments and stuff

In the Q&A session with the developers in the spring they mentioned that they did not have any plans for more 3* and 4* because, as they expressed it, they are not very popular among players.

4 Likes

Meaning: too easy to get

7 Likes

Yeah lol saying Nordri isn’t relevant inside the playerbase can be justified with 2 options:

1. They don’t even play the game
  2. They don’t know our opinions or they just don’t care

I bet on both options. Why adding 3 and 4*s if they’re not expensive enough? If we the clowns want new heroes we’ve got to pay for legendaries.

Other truth is they want to keep good rares and epics inside events which have lower %s for them.

I never get satisfied on saying how much that Q&A was a spit tsunami on our faces :laughing: they lied, they said they don’t play the game much, they even said they didn’t knew Bera would be strong lmaooooooooo

3 Likes

They should add a dispel. So you can dispel the ailment shielders before the DOT is applied

First mok arr, now exeera. What is up with them giving condition elemental resist to barbarian heroes?
And she’s even worse than mok arr. Against ailment shielders, monks and a couple heroes like zocc and Yang mai that resist water damage she is useless. Not to mention the slayers who already halves DOT passively. Is 633 damage in this meta (in which you even need to work on your board for that damage) that gets countered left and right really this spectacular?

1 Like