šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Nice Job!!! Iā€™m ready to quit if are coming out like so

15 Likes

This sucks big time. I believe it was called nerfing but to me is looks like gutting. Too bad I canā€™t get my asc materials back, for my baby account this is huge drawback. I counted that Telluria will be backbone there for a long time and leveled her instead of Lianna. Main and Junior can compensate with other heroes but Baby has lost itā€™s shine.

One account down, two more previously spending accounts still going but my budget there will be nerfed too.

17 Likes

canā€™t say it better myself

3 Likes

I understand nerfing telluria, to make it easier in raids against tell. I can understand most of the proposed changes but the health generated is just a joke. I would rather have a decrease in damage to all enemies than telluria being a bad healer.

4 Likes

sorry where do i find Margaretā€™s thread?
is there any chance that it will be improved?
Thanks

Bro they donā€™t listen , they mainly focus on high spenders in high alliances. I also in same mood but time we put here was waste now

If anything, Telluriaā€™s healing needs to be buffed. If you cut down her mana stall, and cut down her minion health, then at least make her usable by buffing her healing.
This way her tanking will be lesser but still usable.

7 Likes

Tank - yes. But I will not take her to offence anymore. And to titan too.
Just useless defensive hero. Praying for Heimdall this Valhalla, but realistically I will end up with Vivica as healer.

1 Like

These people probably want to break the legs of football players of the World Cup, so that bad players can win too.

15 Likes

friends. I just wanted to remind you that itā€™s more productive to conduct a dialogue with developers through ratings and reviews on the playmarket. maybe theyā€™ll start using ears and brains. :grinning: :blush: and one more thingā€¦ HP Regeneration nerf is too tough

5 Likes
3 Likes

more like breaking the legs of current players so old players can continue winning.

12 Likes

Titan??? okay well I dont get that at all I never take Minion heros to titans with the exception of buddy because he the only green defence down I have. do others even exist in the game? minion heros slow down your time on titans and a minion for all yuck for time.

Minion heros are great just not for event challenges or titans.

I still see him been highly useful for attacks but again I wait to hear back from Beta testers and ultimately my own experience.

1 Like

How?
If I need a healer - bring C.Mel.
If I need mana slow - bring Mist.

With her crit buff, she was usable as a support hero on titan. With C.Brienne she shines on 9-10* titans, allows Brienne to survive and huge def down secure the damage and offset small time loss from minions.

3 Likes

Here is a key to wanted usage of Telluria:

Vela doesnā€™t need to be messed with. No one even cared about her until Telluria came out.

40 Likes

Now buffed Margaret is more worth tonics than nerfed Telluria.

9 Likes

I love these, I wonder if they are enough. But look enough, especially that Vela extra fire dmg removalā€¦ Didnā€™t see that one coming, but definitely agree with it. Iā€™m glad they decided to took that synergy away, even though it seems a bit harsh. @zephyr1 May I ask to please keep us posted on the beta impressionsā€¦ somehow. Maybe I donā€™t know, in the top post or whatever. This topic will get 4000 toxic responses by the end on weekend anyway, so Iā€™ll probably straight disregard it.

8 Likes

iā€™m very disappointed and pretty much against thisā€¦
i have spent a lottttttttttt of money for Telluria and Vela!
i was not afraid to spend that much of money considering the quality of their skills.
and now SG want to nerf them down!!!

This totally doesnā€™t worth the price i paid!.. I DEMAND A REFUND!!!

or Iā€™LL SUE YOU SG!!!

19 Likes

I got an account specifically to reply to this thread. If they nerf both Telly and Vela, they might as well stop making HOTM. How can I ever trust them again? I spent a lot of effort and entertainment $ to make pulls to get those heroes and now they arenā€™t worth the time or money I put into it. And what about the ascension materials and the cost in food and iron to level and to emblem them? After I took those emblems from another hero that I might now re-emblem? Completely unfair.

19 Likes