šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Who isnā€™t pulling this costume event because of the potential for new costumes in a few monthsā€¦

Iā€™ve decidedā€¦ I wonā€™t pull until all the s1ā€™s are releasedā€¦ Not that i want 3*/4* costumesā€¦ But i definitely donā€™t want old costumes when i could just wait end get the new costumes.

5 Likes

He would only be ā€œeasyā€ to obtain for the big spenders. Getting the 5* costume you want really isnā€™t that easy for the regular player. Costume keys are more rare than epic hero tokens. That said, I also think he will be toned down, but with SGā€™s current enormous powercreep I wouldnā€™t be suprised if they release him like this.

2 Likes

I already wasnā€™t pulling this costume event because Klaern is awful, and I donā€™t want him. But yes, I am inclined to wait now until at least the 3s and 4s get their second costumes, because thatā€™s what Iā€™m most likely to pull.

1 Like

I ate away many of my mediocre s1 heroesā€¦ Even with a leveled costumeā€¦ So i mightā€¦ Come to regret that.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why I never could feed away my last copy of any hero. I may not remember the last time I used them, but they might end up being useful for somethingā€¦ sometimeā€¦ maybe. LOL

8 Likes

You still get the hero when you pull the costume so unless you want multipleks it doesnt really matter does it?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not basically because this is a refusal on $nGā€™s end to rebalance heroes they know need to be balanced. The 2nd skin will have me deleting the game. Iā€™m addicted to this game but will have to cut myself cold turkey. Itā€™s not worth it imo but to each their own

2 Likes

Well, most of the time, I have the base version leveled already, since I even level heroes I donā€™t have immediate plans to use just to keep me busy. So it keeps me from re-leveling heroes.

4 Likes

Maybe they could add a roster upgrade for the final level of the ā€œnewā€ masquerade.

3 Likes

As in player ā€˜s team gets +20% boost automatically ? Lol

2 Likes

No as in 5 more roster spaces like in the offer.

2 Likes

Imho thereā€™s no way quintus second costume will remain that way. Khonshu regained 100% mana after the killshot and they tuned that down. Thatā€™s not nearly as strong as mindless to the whole team, I may eat my words, but I donā€™t see it happening the way itā€™s currently presented.

4 Likes

He will get released as is, and then nerfed after the portal is closed.

2 Likes

That would be awesome!!! If it happens.

1 Like

After Zynga/SGG has milked enough revenue from him.

2 Likes

Of course, they gotta sell it before they balance it as history shows.

6 Likes

There is no reason to balance if they donā€™t release it firstā€¦and no increased revenues too

2 Likes

Depends on your priority.

1 Like

Same thing over here.

1 Like

Theyā€™re always milking things.

1 Like