šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Half tempted to go through more of these beta threads. Maybe there are changes and the post hasnā€™t been updated, but Iā€™m amazed thereā€™s no changes or updates to these costumes yet. Or this list because itā€™s pretty pitiful they didnā€™t throw in more 4* or even a 3* Classic hero to also give a costume.

Also I wouldnā€™t be shocked if they just dripped the legendary costumes into the Chamber and waste a lot of time stretching themselves thinner and further out on these thingsā€¦

3 Likes

I check here a few times a day hoping for a positive changeā€¦ nothing yetā€¦ maybe tomorrow is the day. Hit us with some good news :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not pulling in the masquerade until all heros are released. I should have done that the first time.

2 Likes

Earlier Staff used to do a balance change on the 3 day of testing, but they are no longer doing that.
If they want changes then they may do it in another round of Beta testing or they do it just directly in the live game.

4 Likes

Quintus costume #2 is broken. It needs to be fixed. Going from one of the worst to the most insane hero is insane. Mindless attack on all at slow speed is nuts. Alfrike at v-slow, then random hits so it might leave cleanser, at least give you a chance if she goes off (albeit little). if quintus is released as is, he will be way way way way OP

3 Likes

Can the same costume be used 2 twice?

What do you mean exactly @Traggeter ?

These secondary costumes are like normal costumes.

So if you have 10 Quintus, then you could pull these new costumes for that hero, then you can use it for all 10 Quintus.

The last copy of a costume is still not be usable for feeding other costumes, and it apply per costume type.
So if you have 3 Vivica costumes from these 2 kind of costumes, then you can only use 1 for feeding other costumes.

If you can fire Francine first, she could cleanse everybody after one turn, or if you can fire Poseidon first, he can prevent it from attaching. That means I have two potential counters on my roster for this costume, which strongly suggests it will not be released this way! :laughing:

1 Like

This is just me, but Iā€™d like to have a chance if a hero special goes off and not have to have already have set off other heroes in order to have a chance. This version takes away the counter punch of qunitas

1 Like

I meant, the costumes that we now have, can we use them twice? Because an extra costume is wearable.

my guess is you have to preselect between costume 1 & 2 before using it

ah, i see. 20 Secondary Costumes

I agree. My comment was just in jest, because I typically donā€™t have the counter to the latest OP monster hero, so I assumed there must be some mistake.

2 Likes

if you fire grazul 1st as well quintus does nothing with mindless

1 Like

Sure, but that goes for every heroā€¦

Same argument you could make for very fast speed quintus :slight_smile: Fire Grazul before him, so Quintus aint a problemā€¦ sureā€¦

He is the most broken hero x3 in current state and should never been released in such formā€¦

I think SG is having an inside joke with Quintus and will balance him soon :wink:

yeah, i have malosi, grazul, lord loki, poseidon-c, so plenty of options but when all the big spenders end up getting him itā€™ll break the game. who cares i think at this point though. there are plenty w/ level 30 magic troops (+20% mana), then it looks like the costume #2 can get up to a +10% mana bonus, then he is a druid so +4% mana for last node. that is 34% mana. Normally slow take 12 but w/ +34% mana they turn into average speed. yeah, that sort of power at average speed will really screw things upā€¦

4 Likes

Fun fact : 2nd costume Quintus is Love doctor. Everybody ,who falls in love, lost their minds. That is SG logic to make all enemies do mindless attacks

2 Likes

Quintusā€¦ Would be too easy to get as a top tier heroā€¦ Sg would never allow itā€¦ Maybe hit 3ā€¦ But changes will come.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve already lost our minds when we started this game lol.

8 Likes

so all the emblems need to be resetted if we get the 2nd amazing costume as we prioritize 2nd costume stats?

1 Like