🧪 Early Information on Harvest Festival Summon Portal - 2024 [Part of The Beta Beat V69]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Harvest Festival Summon Portal.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Featured Heroes

• Rust
  • Whitefang

Beta information on them:

Available Heroes

• All released heroes excluding the Season 1 heroes.
  • Now costumes are also included in the portal.
  • The two new Featured heroes.

Appearance Rates

• Rare Hero: 71.0%
  • Epic Hero: 26.5%
  • Legendary (non featured) Hero: 2.3%
  • Legendary Featured Hero: 0.2%

BONUS DRAW

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Brand new feature in this summon

• For every summon you have a chance to get up to 9x bonus draws!
    • After each summon in 1x, 10x or 30x summons you can see an additional screen with “Harvester Bonus!”, where you see “No Luck” if that summon does not grant you additional summon, or +1, +2 … +9 if that summon grants you 1-9 extra summon(s).
    • There is a counter in the top: “Harvester Bonuses Total: (number)”, where you can see how much extra summons have you collected so far.
    • These “Harvester Bonus Draws” summons are done once the regular 1x, 10, 30x summons are completed.

Bonus Chest

Not available.

Summon Costs

The Summon Costs for Solstice Summon:

• Single Summon: 400 Gems
  • Summon x10: 3400 Gems
  • Summon x30: 8400 Gems

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

8 Likes

For the bonus draws, for each pull, you have the following odds:

# bonus pulls Odds
0 68,00 %
1 20,00 %
2 6,00 %
3 2,60 %
4 1,20 %
5 0,90 %
6 0,60 %
7 0,40 %
8 0,20 %
9 0,10 %
19 Likes

Ah another autumn seasonal event I’m guessing . Fun!

1 Like

I’m guessing 1st week in October.

2 Likes

It is more like Solstice summon I think just before Black Friday ?

2 Likes

Oh, kinda close to each other

2 Likes

V69 will be released in 2 weeks. So this summon can might arrive in late August or September too, but all of these just a speculation from me.

I have not got any information from Staff.

4 Likes

The middle of November seems a little late for a “Harvest Festival”.

1 Like

If it is, it wouldn’t shock me if it’s replacing Morlovia entirely. Similarly to Sand Empire, despite the few new additions with Vanda, Francine, and Alucard, it would be second least desired event for folks to spend their EHTs in for that chance of getting the cool heroes.

I’ve played it multiple times since 2019 and excluding all the rare heroes, I got Frank (w/ costume thankfully) and Lucinda. I can’t say I was really caring too much about chasing them.

Though, if this is another seasonal event, they’re overvaluing these heroes by +100 gems. Lunar New Year’s Legendary-exclusive heroes weren’t given the 400 price tag.

2 Likes

Looks like a “revenue harvester” portal every quarter. My guess is between late August to mid September.

Gotta give players time to hoard gems.

2 Likes

I’m guessing it runs from Chuseok/Mid-Autumn festival which falls on the 17th of September this year up to the Autumn Equinox on the 22th.

3 Likes

If I’m understanding this portal correctly, the overpriced cost is compensated by the “harvester bonus”. In other words for a kinda useless event 3* I’ll receive another useless event 3* (if I’m lucky).

Hard pass for me.

3 Likes

We have just received information from Staff about that chance to get the HotM will be included in the portal.

So I have added it to the OP.

4 Likes

I wish. I have been hoarding EHTs, but none of the seasonal portals are all that appealing to me at present.

1 Like

Made worse, Lunar and Seasons of Love are the only two, besides Xmas’ overpopulation in gnomes (not even elves), have been the only ones with consistently fun additions/chase-worthy heroes. All the other ones are either lackluster or outdated since, at the earliest, 2021.

2 Likes

images

What an original idea.

6 Likes

According to my calculations 1 pull will, on average, result in 1.58 pulls:

1*0.68 + 2*0.2 + 3*0.06 + 4*0.026 + 5*0.012 + 6*0.009 + 7*0.006 + 8*0.004 + 9*0.002 + 10*0.001 = 1.58

Which means average chance for 5* in single pull (not considering HotM or eventual Secret Summon) is 0.025*1.58 = 0.0395 = 3.95%

So compared to Solstice or BF, that one had chance for 5* was 3.8%.

BUT this portal is more expensive so maybe Solstice or BF is still better option. Now important thing is whether Secret Summon (HotM is meh, so nobody cares anyway) is calculated just from that one summon or all bonus summons.

15 Likes

Wait so, can you get 9 extra summons from just 1x pull?

2 Likes

Hmm, yes, that’s what staff advertised since the beginning :grin: they didn’t disclose the 0.1% odd for this to occur though :rofl:

9 Likes

Was hoping someone would do the math. Thanks, @Nightmare2048 . Seems like you’ve assessed it pretty well.

3 Likes