Do you like using Misandra?

She help with mana particularly Jackal.

Lol I just keep stubbornly trying to raid with her and losing all the time. Particularly because she almost always hits only once. It’s like a curse. When I win, it’s not because of Misandra. I really want to like her so I keep giving her chances but it’s just not happening so far.

1 Like

Question, I have 2 copies of Misandra, one maxed, the other at 3-70. Now im maxing Ariel. Does anyone tried mana gain synergy?? I am wondering if a team with Ariel + 2 x missandra + 2 x fast hitting heros (sartana, marjana, etc) would be nasty.

I use misandra ariel + onatel in off and def and I love the synergy, by the time I’ve got each their first charge! I’m generally firing them all every 3-4 turns again throughout!

All I’m missing is mana troops and I’d basically have a very fast fast fast combo

I have 3 Misandras. My 1st Misandra was my 2nd 5* after Justice.
I have her now at 4.40 ish.
I use her to attack Red and Yellow Tank

• Red tank for stacking blues
  • Yellow tank with Poseidon + 3 purples.
    She is not heavy hitter but her mana charge is useful.
    And her specials says:
    All allies gain a small amount of mana for each hit.

I wonder if the heavier she hits, the more mana she will generate, meaning that even though her special % will not increase along with the increase of her level, but with the increase of her level, her att stats will increase as well hence deals more damage hence generates more mana…

I still think that it is worth to max her <<

If I remember it correctly, she generates 0.6 tile per hit, so maximum mana gain from her special would be 2.4 tiles, no matter how hard she will hit.

How can it be expressed in tiles, if everybody will gain the same amount, no matter if they are fast or slow?

Imo she gives about 8% per hit.

Apparently, it can be:

1 Like

Hmm i was expecting same as alby which is .8 of a tile

Never realized that she gives different amounts to different heroes.

I love it so much…the addl mana to other member and the multiple random damage (not always) is so pleasing specially when I am using blue color stcking and no blue tiles in the board…lol

I’m leveling my second Misandra, I love to take her together with Alasie.

pulled her last atlantis, and still leveling her. i am torn, she frequently only hits once which is not so good. currently, I consider to rather bring Alice up who I pulled in november’s wonderland… will need still check the mana donation in conjunction with ariel and valerias. someone posted this team, and this sounds promising.
will need to play around, as we all know, scopes are hard to get, and proper decision is key…

I have a misandra maxed out, and tested this with 2 red mana troops wich I use for wilbur and boldtusk.
1 troop lvl 5 (-7% mana, for wilbur)
1 troop lvl 1 (-5% mana, for bold)
Both are avarage heroes so they need 10 tiles.
So with the troops wilbur needs 9.3 tiles and bold needs 9.5 tiles. Whenever they are at 9 tiles mana filled and I use misandra and she hits only once, only wilbur gets his special activated.
This means that it’s a fact that she does not give 0.5 tiles per hit, but she does give you atleast 0.3.

Edit: This method used to calculate is wrong!!
Check out this great thread made by nitrogenbubble, kudo’s to him.
I will redo and post this test soon, using the right method and correct information

Personally I think it’s 0.4 tiles per hit, also because Alberich’s “moderate” mana is 0.8 tiles, so 0.4 tiles for a “small” amount would be logical.

In my opinion Misandra is awesome for avarage heroes IF you have atleast lvl 5 mana troops to get the -7% so you only need 1 hit to get full mana at 9 tiles.
Also for fast heroes (8 tiles) you need a lvl 11 troop (-9%= 7.28 tiles) to get to 7 with only 1 hit.
And for very fast heroes (6.5 tiles) you only need a lvl 1 mana troop (-5%= 6.175 tiles) for full mana after 1 misandra hit + 2x3 red tiles.
Without the mana troops she loses her effectiveness imo, because then you have to hope she lands more hits. And with 42% chance for an extra hit it’s more likely she doesn’t. But atleast this knowledge gives you some certainty.
I wish they would buff her up a bit, give her a higher chance but with a diminishing effect. Something like 65% for the 1st extra hit, 50% for the 2nd, and 35% for the 3rd hit, but hey who am I.

I don’t have ariel or any other mana buffers but it seems logical to me that it shares the same mechanic, also for the mana the actual hits give.
i.e. 0.4x1.24=0.496 But paired with mana troops she would then give atleast 0,5 per hit.
But this would also mean that if you pair alberich
(0.8 tiles per turn) with ariel(24% mana) + lvl1 mana troop(5% mana) you get 0.8x1.29=1.032 tiles per turn, wich would be awesome imo. But this is only speculation.
Hopefully I pull ariel when she’s available again in februari so I can test it further.
I hope this was helpfull and not too complicated and if you think i’m doing something wrong here please let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s also my impression, but in todays raid tournament she did 2 consecutive 4-hits and saved my butt in these 2 battles.

Those of us who use her on def will probably never know, how she does it there. :wink:

Misandra and Ariel is duo what I like a lot. Misandra helps to charge Ariel and then Ariel does her job. Absolutely no regrets that I gave her scopes. Emblem class is amazing too. So many times she revived and charged Ariel and Ariel healed Misandra.

Blues have many great 5* heroes with average mana. Misandra can help to charge all of them. Dealt damage is pure random, sometimes she does wonders sometimes disappoints but overall very good hero. High defense, high health. Great for defense team.

Like I said best if you have some other blues with average mana. What I mean, if you have deep blue 5* roster then Misandra is almost like must have hero. I had choice between Magni and Misandra and I chose Misandra.

I’m loving her. When the addtl hits go off and my heroes get there special early its just like christmas morning lol. She is only 3.70 and I’m loving her. I use her mostly on a blue mono raid team along with miki frida Grimm and ariel

She, like Alberich, gives the same amount of mana to each hero in terms of tiles. But fast heroes need fewer tiles than slow heroes, therefore she gives different percentages to different heroes. According to Tarrel’s research, the amount she gives is 0.4 tiles per hit. I do not have Misandra but I am hoping to arrange tests to see what other bonuses affect the amount she gives. In my most recent test, Alberich’s effect was not boosted by mana troops, but it was boosted by Khagan’s mana gen bonus. Meaning that Ariel will cause Misandra’s “small amount of mana” to increase from 0.4 tiles each to 0.496 tiles each, regardless of troops. We will next need to test costume, class, and family bonuses.

1 Like

Oke people I finally took the time to test Misandra using the last results that Nitrogenbubble provided with his Alby.
See Mana Mechanics - #24 by Tarrel_Crusher for more info
After all the testing and calcutating I can now finally say with absolute certainty, that:

1. mana buffs (e.g. Khagan, Ariel) and mana troops stack with each other
  2. that both have an effect on mana regen (e.g. Alberich & Misandra)
  3. that mana regen is calculated in a number of tiles gained, and not a certain percentage. So faster heroes will get more %mana gained then slower heros…

Nitrogenbubble already had this outcome in his last test with Alby but I’ve confirmed it now with Misandra also, and found out something strange about her hits and the mana gain that comes with it.
I used normal troops and lvl 11 mana troops for this test. I can only come as close as this estimated calculation, but i will post the pictures below so you can see it for yourself, and maybe improve my version of it…

2nd, 3rd and 4th Misandra hits with normal mana
1st Misandra hit with normal mana
(0,46\5)x8= 0,736
4 Misandra hits with normal mana
0,736+(0,46x3)= 2,116

2nd, 3rd and 4th Misandra hits +9% mana
0,46x1,09= 0,5014
1st Misandra hit +9% mana
0,736x1,09= 0,80224
4 Misandra hits +9% mana
0,80224+(0,5014x3)= 2,30644
Or 2,116*1,09= 2,30664

So the first hit Misandra does gives more mana then those that come after… this gives us the new question: does attack power raise the mana gained?
Because the 2nd, 3rd and 4th hits do minor dmg…
(My misandra is lvl7 with the defensive path)
Don’t know if it was always like this or if they’ve changed it in the last couple of updates…

image image

4 Likes

There is definitely a difference between the first and the consecutive hits. And also the numbers seem a bit weird to me, even though they are estimates, im pretty sure I’m close enough to say that she gives about 4,6 on normal mana hits instead of a plain 0,4 or 0,5 tiles, what you would expect to be “minor mana”.

Therefore I’m beginning to see the possibility that increasing her attack will also increase the mana gain. My Misandra had 738 attack, and I estimated my first hit to be 736 but maybe these numbers are exactly the same…
The only way to test this is if someone else with a different Misandra (unleveled, or lvled more in the attack path) makes the same pictures i did, so we can compare them and see if her attack stat makes any difference. Even just a picture of the first hit of an unleveled Misandra would do.

Hopefully someone out there can help me out here.

1 Like