🔱 Costumed Mok-Arr – 5* Dark/Purple Costume from Season 2

New Season 2 Costume is released: Costumed Mok-Arr

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Mok-Arr, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Mok-Arr.

Costumed Mok-Arr

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Fighter
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
Origin Family
Season 2 Lagoon
Image Aether Power Description
counterattack Counterattack At the start of each battle, this Hero counterattacks with 60% of the damage received for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Emerald Tine
  • Deals 280% damage to all enemies.
  • All Dark allies and enemies get +54% attack for 4 turns.
  • All allies and enemies that are not Dark element get -44% attack for 4 turns. This effect is uncleasable for all Holy enemies.
  • Deals extra damage against Holy.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Lagoon Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +3% / +6% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Mok-Arr from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Season 2 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Mok-Arr ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Mok-Arr.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Mok-Arr and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Mok-Arr worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Mok-Arr on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Mok-Arr ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Mok-Arr as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Mok-Arr Fighter Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Mok-Arr’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Mok-Arr and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Mok-Arr, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Mok-Arr when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Mok-Arr, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Mok-Arr (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Mok-Arr), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Mok-Arr (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Mok-Arr worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Mok-Arr would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Mok-Arr’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Attack Buffer
  • Attack Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Mok-Arr compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Mok-Arr’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Mok-Arr’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Mok-Arr’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Mok-Arr is better ?

• Normal Mok-Arr
  • Costumed Mok-Arr

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Mok-Arr worth giving Barbarian Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Mok-Arr is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Mok-Arr is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Mok-Arr worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Mok-Arr then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve normal Mok-arr sitting on the bench. I think if I’ll get his costume then I can level up him just bcz I’m too weak in purple titan. But I don’t think I’m going to pull in this event. I’ll wait for untold tales. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Requires specific heroes to combo well in raids. Only meant for titans

2 Likes

C.Mok Arr is a still bottom of the list … not unusable like the og.

2 Likes

If you have el nadaha, he can deal extra damage to darks.
Thing about mok is that he has a lot of potential, but it’s squandered away by limitations, weak stats and the fact that he doesn’t hit hard. Just get rid of the extra damage to holy and have him hit harder, geez.

2 Likes

Costume looks decent for titans but still pretty much unusable outside of mono dark teams.

+54% attack for your team, -54% attack for the titan and 280% damage with extra against holy isn’t bad. Maybe not the best if you got lots of heroes but still certainly potential to be reasonable in mono dark.

1 Like

My fully leveled Mok is hoping to pull his costume. He will fit perfect on my titan team. Im stil currently using my Cheshire Cat for dd.

Is a good option for many players……

Y’all better hope these costume guardian panther teams don’t get him or they’ll be even more difficult to fight

1 Like

cMok - cPanther - Bastet - Ludwig - Treevil
:flushed: :open_mouth: :dizzy_face: :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Just casually doing some map stages for one pull and this happens… :joy:

3 Likes

Congrats, just curious you got 15 coins in 1 row, very lucky!

If you dont kill one in 3 moves or less, you’re dead

Not a great hero but leagues better than the original. For average players who don’t have a roster full of Bastets and C Panthers, he’s a pretty good purple.

2 Likes

Special skill name is misspelled

I don’t understand this costume version… So you bring a team with 3+ dark heroes against him, and when he fires he will deal 280% damage to them, but give them 154% firepower in return against him?

The original version was not able to hit dark enemies, and the costume version offers them extra firepower? I don’t see the logic at all?

You would think, the idea is to bring as much dark enemies against him as possible, but you can’t bring holy heroes against them, because they will have -44% attack, while the enemie get’s 154% firepower…
I don’t see the logic! :thinking: :crazy_face:

Mok arr is quite a technical hero, he’s not the easiest hero to use. He is definitely a titan hero, giving 54% AU to all and shutting down holy titans’ attack.
On raids, he needs very specific heroes to pair with. If he’s going to give 54% attack to dark enemies, leverage that to your advantage. Who is the only hero that can shut down buffs and deal extra damage, el nadaha. So once you set up her ailment, Mok can fire, dealing an extra 200 damage to any dark hero, punishing any holies as well.
He gives your allies that isn’t dark AD, but unless it’s holy, it’s cleansable. This is actually a big deal, because no hero that gives ailments to their allies have cleansable ailments. Springvales like killhare give uncleansable ailments, which means her combos are limited to just jean Francois. Because of his ailment being cleansable for fire/ice/nature, You can easily combo Mok’s AD with ailment reflect heroes like lady Loki/rian.
Your own Cleopatra with her ailment shield can gain extra healing from his own AD.
He requires a lot of synergy, but his weakness could definitely be worked out

9 Likes

Thanx for pointing this out, I did not think of it. It makes sense. :+1:

I love stuff like this. Makes the game that more fun and going against a well synergized team forces you to try to outmatch that! Even before the costume i thought he’d be fun to have, but he eluded me so its all good

2 Likes