Costumed Leonidas (Secondary Costume) - 5* Holy / Yellow from Season 1

New Season 1 Secondary Costume is released: Costumed Leonidas

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Leonidas, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Leonidas.

Costumed Leonidas

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Ranger
A
Average
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
4/90
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
Origin Family
Costume Chamber Classic
Image Aether Power Description
ailment-immunity Ailment Immunity At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new status ailments for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Spartan Slash
  • Deals 240% damage to all enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of all enemies by 10%.
  • All enemies get -34% defense for 3 turns. Against Dark characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable and lasts 2 turns longer.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Classic Family Bonus

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Leonidas from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Leonidas ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Leonidas.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Leonidas and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Leonidas worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Leonidas on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Leonidas ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Leonidas as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Leonidas Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Leonidas’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Leonidas and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Leonidas, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Leonidas when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Leonidas, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Leonidas (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Leonidas), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Leonidas (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Leonidas worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Leonidas would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Leonidas’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Mana Cutter
  • Defense Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Leonidas compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Leonidas’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Costumed Leonidas’s Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Leonidas’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Leonidas is better ?

• Normal Leonidas
  • Costumed Leonidas (Old Costume)
  • Costumed Leonidas (Secondary Costume)

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Leonidas worth giving Monk Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Leonidas is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Leonidas is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Leonidas worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Leonidas then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

2 Likes

Looks like an enraged Captain Haddock

2 Likes

X fingers borahae :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

He is a mage yet is ranger, they screwed up his class? :thinking:

1 Like

It was brought to my attention that I missed the add the other old costume for which version is better question.
So I have adjusted that poll. and previous results for that poll are became hidden.
Sorry for missing that at the first place.

7 Likes

Thanks, but that standard question is a bit broad and lacking in context anyway. IMO c1 is obviously geared for offensive use and titans, and not particularly good on defense (maybe no purples tournaments), but c2 looks to be solid on both offense and defense regardless.

3 Likes

8 Likes

I just pulled him! I already had the original for awhile and I have enough emblemed to near max him. All three have potential and are definitely useful in different situations. As far as versatility goes, I think he is pretty solid. The 2nd costume is great for titans, as yellow is somewhat my weakest. The mana reduction is one of those situational tactics as 10% doesnt seem like alot especially higher level raids mana gain is ridiculous. Happy to have him, hope to make some use of him. I dont expect to see him everywhere like some other heroes

5 Likes

Same here 20 chars of joy

1 Like

So is it worth having 2 of them? Maybe in defence or…?

1 Like

I already had regular Leonidas, thinking about levelling up the 1st costume for titans and possibly a 2nd for my Defence team

2 Likes

Got him. Finally I have defense down hero for my titan team. I think he would be doing great in defense also. :grin::grin:

4 Likes

this is my first ever C2 costume. Not sure about him. I already have a great yellow lineup. He’d be fun to use on defense paired with Jade…but I could use Neith as well. So…maybe I’ll raise him since the max C2 seems to be decent enough stats.

1 Like

I have a little problem. Leo is monk but Which class path am I supposed to lay the emblems to… Am I supposed to emble like the Ranger with Monk’s path~? Will someone help me please… I would really appreciate it… :disappointed_relieved::pray::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Personally I went Barbarian route as that was the costume I wanted to use the most

3 Likes

Wow~~ Thank you so much!!
How kind of you Beautifulhand~:pray::heart_eyes:
It will be really helpful.
And do you happen to have more information about embleming the second costume Ranger Leonidas? I’m really struggling to work with it myself.:sweat_smile::face_exhaling:

1 Like

When you use c1 Leo for your titan, you’ll change his c2 costume on defense if you don’t remember to change it back…

2 Likes

The good news is that costume 1 and costume 2 have similar path so you can choose any of them and go on. I was so happy when I saw that because I did not know which one costume to choose :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Imo, 2nd costume is better and more useful overall. First costume only I’m some setups in war and for titans so, the way to go would be to take 2nd costume path which is similar to 1st costume

3 Likes