Costumed Kelile (Secondary Costume) - 4* Fire / Red from Season 1

New Season 1 Secondary Costume is released: Costumed Kelile

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Costumed Kelile, as well as your thoughts on Costumed Kelile.

Costumed Kelile

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed Mana CB
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:fire:
Fire/Red
Sorcerer
F
Fast
5%
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
4/80
+1 Costume
+2 Costume
+3 Costume
Origin Family
Costume Chamber Classic
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Dance of Flame
  • Deals 220% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 183 Burn damage over 3 turns. The caster abosrbs 30% of the dealt Burn damage as health.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Classic Family

:balance_scale: Balance Updates

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Costumed Kelile from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Costumed Kelile ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Costumed Kelile.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Costumed Kelile and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Costumed Kelile worth summoning for?

• Would you use Costumed Kelile on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Costumed Kelile ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Costumed Kelile as an opponent?

• Would you give Costumed Kelile Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Costumed Kelile’s character design?

• If you Summoned Costumed Kelile and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Costumed Kelile, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Costumed Kelile when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Costumed Kelile, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Costumed Kelile (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Costumed Kelile), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Costumed Kelile (post release)

:question: Is Costumed Kelile worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Costumed Kelile would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Costumed Kelile’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)
  • Healer (from burn damage)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Costumed Kelile compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Costumed Kelile’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Costumed Kelile’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think which version of Kelile is better ?

• Normal Kelile
  • Costumed Kelile (Old Costume)
  • Costumed Kelile (Secondary Costume)

0 voters

:question: Is Costumed Kelile worth giving Rogue Emblems to the original hero?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Costumed Kelile is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Costumed Kelile is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Costumed Kelile worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Costumed Kelile then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

One is slow, other is fast. One is 4☆, other is 5☆.

:thinking: :thinking: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Very similar, and highlights the weakness of Klaern

14 Likes

This is what klaern should have been in the first place

Fire klearn… Gonna pass entirely on levelling either of her costumes.

1 Like

I’m torn on whether to emblem her for the new costume. I use kelie’s first costume to do fast damage to all while ignoring all the counterattack heroes. Her stats got a nice boost! Which costume do people think is better?

6 Likes

Can you show the stats for the 2nd costume of what she looks now, ignoring the emblem pathing?

404 to all on fast seems awesome though, and troops will make that go even higher!

Here she is without limit break. I’ll limit break her tomorrow for a more fair comparison.

It’ll be worth it to get opinions since I might not be thinking of all her uses.

8 Likes

Compared to Scarlett, she is now superior in every way. Scarlett deals 215% to target and minor to nearby, while Kelile 2nd costume 220% to target and nearby. Their attack stat will propably look very similar too, and Kelile will be much more sturdy. I think she will be a new powerhouse for red 4* event teams.

4 Likes

Here’s her new costume. She’s still using the attack path from her other costume so she’s a mix of everything that leans towards health

12 Likes

Okay, I take back my words in other thread where I said her stats look bad (unemblemed and un-limit broken), those are insane for 4* hero :smiley: I kinda like the way she looks with that emblem pathing.

Thanks for sharing!

& please let us have more 2nd costumes for 4* heroes if their stats look like that, and with S1 family bonuses + superior talents, things gonna get interesting…

4 Likes

I just want a bump to my rigard tibirtus and bold tusk. I don’t expect much from the others.

1 Like

Jeez, that’s better than many 5* heroes! I might level one now (never have).

4 Likes

I’ve been using her a lot fully emblemed and limit broken (the uncostumed version) because I did not have hard hitters for Fire (except for Colen who was dying too easily). She helped me win many fights especially with Black Knight’s attack buff. I am now maxing her and test her more.

2 Likes

Been playing around with costume two max attacked emblem limit broken. She is working better than my max emblem tahir.

3 Likes

So which version do ppl prefer? Original, sorceress, or shaman?

I’m leaning to sorceress but original with the costume bonus looks solid too

I have matilda now… I think kelile might get the bump up so i can pair her with… But… I never liked the first one…

Can you share a pic of the emblem path you took for these stats? Thanks!

She’s whooped the snot out of me twice in this tournament. The mana delay has been brutal and the burn damage just slowly melting me down.

I have Matilda as well and I’ve never even kept a Kelile tbh. Next one I get I’m levelling…a whole new respect for her.

5 Likes

It’s not intentionally balanced for this costume. It’s her max attack for her original costume. That costume has 989 attack and is part of my defense this tournament. Still managing an A in a tournament that heavily favors the offense

1 Like