Costume Level Up - Experience and Materials Required + Experience Gained via Feeding

I feel that there are two possible answers to this question. @Guvnor swerved, but I ducked…

By “the full costume bonus”? Do you mean the total 5%, 5%, 10%, 5% thing? Yes? Then, no! Until the special skill is maxed on the original and the costume and both are fully levelled up, your bonus will not make it past 3%, 3%, 6%, 3%. BUT: you can stop with the original having just completed its final ascension (+ the costume of course) and then just max the costume first (knowing that you will be stuck with the 3, 3, 6, 3 bonus until both are maxed). This way you get a bit over half the benefits of the maxed costume for cheap (until you can level up the rest of it!!)

@Guvnor was correct, @sft1965 was incorrect (or we talked past one another). A maxed hero at 6/8 with costume maxed at 8/8 does in fact get the full 5%/5%/10%/5% bonus. I have Tyrum in this state right now. (Though I will go ahead an max his base hero for flexibility.)

1 Like

Actually I am certain you are the correct one here! I’ve been wrong about a host of things before now!

I have only leveled up a costume on a special skill maxed haro. In all cases I have never gotten, to my knowledge, the full bonus until the costume was maxed along with the special skill of the original hero or the costume and the special skill maxed with the hero…

EDIT: sweet mother of mercy, I went to look and my 3 costumed heroes waiting for final ascension are not special skill maxed as I had previously thought: 5:8, 6:8 and 7:8.

Sorry to have wasted your time. A million apologies.

@Guvnor are there available details on just how much the costume xp bonus has been nerfed? Thanks!

Yup, I have all the numbers. Was just waiting for V29 to be released before updating this post.

Then the update came out at like 2330 so… :stuck_out_tongue: today tho I’ll update it.b

2 Likes

Updated the OP now @Gregor.Jax

Also put out a separate thread specifically for this;

1 Like

I have several costume dupes. They were saving for my heroes for later on in the development because the exp gain is massive. They nerve the exp quite a lot so I’m using them now.

I have Li Xui costume dupes:
v28 Li Xui custome → 36.600 exp
v29 Li Xui costume → 13.800 exp

So if I have a Lianna´s costume and I wanna max it, wich materials would I need for the last ascension tier??

This thread outlines all that information:

Sorry I didnt see it, Thanks!

1 Like

So if i have 4.1 sonya and 4.70 her costume when i use costume everything is maxed? I dont need to upgrade regular sonya to 4.70

Nope. Check the Costume FAQs for more.

@Guvnor

How much 1* needed as a feeder to feed 5* costume from tier 1.1 to 4.80? (As I’m gonna use hero academy lv.1 to quickly produce 1* feeder)

I can’t find the answer on the FAQ

You’ll have to do some basic maths but:

And

Div the first bit by the second and you’ll get your outcome :slight_smile:

Accounting for the fact that 20% are on colour and the other 80% would be off colour :slight_smile:

So based on the table it roughly need 595 feeders to feed a costume 5* from zero to 4.80 right? (Assuming that it is mixed color of any 1* and 2* from tc.11), am i right?

Correct, but you can use the numbers to calculate if it’s just 1* heroes. Just have to do the maths yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Okaaay guv thanksssss :heart:

1 Like

This an old thread, but I couldn’t find one with updated details - 5star costumes currently require a 4star ascension mat, yes?

Nope. Just up to 3 star mats.

1 Like

Cheers!
20 characters

1 Like