:compasle items needed to be craftes to waste and prioritisessodges

@Boolz…Let me know when you complete this guide so it can be considered for inclusion in the master list of links. (We’re still keeping it small for now).

1 Like

Ok. Having in mind to finish the guideline as per the 2 polls.

Also a post with my personal input of it.

And afterwards can be wrapped up.

Time is needed to finish it though. Will @shout you when it’s done. :wink:

2 Likes

Pespective: My alliance is killing 11* Titans and killing some 12* Titans. I’m F2P and have been for almost a year. I have 2 maxed 5*, 17 maxed 4*. I use Wilbur & Wu on almost every Titan hit. I complete events and only compete for some of the lower tier rewards if I happen to have excess items which I don’t primarily use on Titan hits.

Food Priority:
Levelling Heroes/Training Centers
Super Mana Potion (until I run out of Meteor Fragments)
Minor Mana Potion (until I run out of mats)
Mana Potion (until I run out of Grimoire Dust)
Antidotes/Super (only if I’m low on antidotes, and normal vs super depending on which mats I need less)
Levelling Troops
Revives/Health Pots (never crafted)

Iron Priority:
Tornadoes (until I run out of any mats, most people would say nuggets, but I wasted a bunch of Iron on Arrows many months back and have yet to catch up)
Time Stops (until I run out of Dragon Bones)
After this I don’t really care.
Not Dragon Attacks because they use Dragon Bones and I’d rather use them for Super Mana. 1k damage is nothing vs a hero’s special.
Dragon Banners, Bear Banners, Bombs and Axes all use Ore so that’s usually the next limiter.
After that it’s Turtle Banners.
I don’t build Arrows since that Crude Iron could be used for Tornadoes. Might not be the most efficient since you can get 4 arrows per 1 Tornado.

All of that being said, this priority setup is for my situation. Primarily almost no 5* which limits my survivability a little. Also I’m trying to maximize my damage to maximize my Loot Tier and make it possible to kill 12* Titans and account for some of the weaker attackers in our alliance. I just did 7% of the 11* Titan damage(higher than average) where there were 4 members who did under 1% and 18 who did under 3.3%. I imagine if you’re in a top 20 alliance like Dator the pressure to maximize damage is lower and you’re just expected to do your 3.3% damage and not much more so that you can maximize the number of members that get Tier B loot. I did 3.3% damage with 3 flags (using tornadoes, 2 different mana pots and antidotes) I’d imagine I could do my 3.3% with 6 flags with the items Dator suggested.

Just to be clear there’s no judgement being made, just making sure it’s clear that there are different situations that need to be considered and there is no one size fits all strategy for battle item material usage. :smiley: Thanks for the putting the effort into this conversation. I’m surprised it’s taken so long for this information to be consolidated somewhere.

4 Likes

@flyingsolow

It is clear you have experience in forging items. As a fellow f2p i can see you know your bussiness.
Ofcourse there is a difference of choice in battle items used for titans. That is why there are the 2 polls. Majority most likely hunts non11-12*.

The unfinished guide is my ‘fault’ - time, work, holidays.

Nevertheless, ftm, as it is, is better than nothing, right? :wink:

P.s. Also gratz for that wu-wilb duo. Is a wannahave combination :slight_smile: i have neither

1 Like

So helpful, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I would like to see the guide, would be so helpful.

1 Like

@flyingsolow @Zeebraz

updated

1 Like

Boolz, this looks amazing… but… what do the following colors mean:

Green
Yellow
Red

I want to understand this so i can appropriately integrate it into the wiki. :slight_smile:

Just different colours for a easier reading… Green 1 item easiest to get, yellow/brown 2 double the work, redish… 4 items… Quadruple the effort :wink:

3 Likes

What i observed is that common herbs, crystal shards and fine steel are almost not needed

2 Likes

I did something similar

Link 📜 Map Loot (increased chance of finding) and Craft List

5 Likes

I like it, easy to read and quick! nice work! :wink:

In the matrixes i did i tried to let players know, as per polls, what to use the specific ingredient on first letting him know he needs it for other battle item too.

4 Likes

I have my own crafting priority list. I’m in slightly different circumstances, though.

1. I’m not a free or even cheap player.
  2. I hoarded battle items until my recent move into an alliance killing 11* and 12* titans, so I still have quite a stockpile of battle items.
  3. I’ve got grand dreams of competing for challenge events, but haven’t pushed hard yet.

Food surplus. So far I’m managing to burn all my food, but that won’t last much longer. My priorities are:

1. Heroes
  2. Troops…when I get feeders.
  3. Super mana when I’m not out of meteors
  4. Minor mana when I’ve got mats.
  5. Antidotes if I’m running low.
  6. Potent healing 'cuz its ingredients don’t really conflict.
  7. Minor healing whenever I’m bored enough to make another few thousand of them.

If none of the above apply, I’ll also craft:
8. Regular healing if I’ve got a surplus of ingredients.
9. Regular mana if I feel good spending Midnight Roots.
10. Super Antidotes if I have a surplus of ingredients. (I sometimes use them for titans where the extra healing is helpful.)

Iron Priorities: I’m in surplus, just trying to use it up building items ahead.

1. Ran out of buildings long ago.
  2. Timestops - When I have dragon bones (Or dragon attacks)
  3. Tornados - Low on crude iron, not able to use all my nuggets. (I’ve started farming 6-8 for my 3-flag zone farming to get more!)

I’m sorting out my priorities on the remaining ones I use fewer of:
4. Axes and Bombs I mostly use in events
5. I use banners instead of antidotes on titans that give me a -def or -att. Sometimes dragons, but bear or turtle more often. The rate I get them in chests nearly covers the rate I use them.
6. Arrows if I ever run out; I don’t use them much anymore.

I haven’t even wasted the food to research revive or miracle scrolls; I’ve got leftovers, and I did put them into the loadout for all my non-titan teams…because that way when I accidentally take the wrong team farming S2, I can try to save the spent WE and finish the level some of the time. :rofl:

5 Likes

Nice input! Thanks :slight_smile:

What I can add is that minor healing and mana potions’ mats are independent of the other battle items so no worries on them.

And an interesting thing 60% mana potions stack to 100% when 40% of tornados are used also :stuck_out_tongue:

What is most interesting is which items I’m out of or low enough to have them be the limiting item.

4* crafting: All if them, tho I can’t use all my nuggets due to a crude iron shortage.

3* crafting: Midnight roots, and hardwood lumber to a lesser degree.

2* crafting: Metal Ores are getting low. Others aren’t an issue.

1* crafting: Crude Iron. Low on oil, but not out of it. None of the others are a problem.

Leather strips and large bones are a special case; they only go into minor mana, and whenever I get 50-100 I craft them all.

Midnight roots and crude iron I’m not quite decided on my priorities 100% yet … so I’m keeping around 100 as a minimum and crafting them down to that limit. That way if I need something I can craft a decent amount.

1 Like

Wow Boolz, this is amazing!! thanksfor sharing and your hard work.

1 Like

Once you know which battle items are the most useful… this list comes in very handy, easy to read.

1 Like

could u pls do:
GENERAL MATRIX OF BATTLE ITEMS - INGREDIENTS NEEDED
including harpoons and new stuff
thx

1 Like

its on project list; when i have some time will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a very useful starting point:

2 Likes