šŸ¶ Chomper - 5* Fire / Red from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pet hero is released: Chomper

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Chomper, as well as your thoughts on Chomper.

Chomper

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Paladin
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 916 930 1638
4/90 1049 1064 1874
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Heroā€™s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Slice and Dice
  • Deals 330% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Heals each ally with 40% of the total damage dealt.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 368 Bleed damage over 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Chomper from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Chomper ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Chomper.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Chomper and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Chomper worth summoning for?

• Would you use Chomper on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Chomper ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Chomper as an opponent?

• Would you give Chomper Paladin Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Chomperā€™s character design?

• If you Summoned Chomper and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Chomper, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Chomper when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Chomper, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Chomper (or how many Summons youā€™ve done without receiving Chomper), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Chomper (post release)

:question: Is Chomper worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Chomper would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Chomperā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Healer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Chomper compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Chomperā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Chomperā€™s Base Stats?

Note this means Chomperā€™s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Chomper worth giving Paladin Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Chomper is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Chomper is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Chomper worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Chomper then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

Anzogh- AOE damage healer
Sekhmet- sniper damage healer
Chomper- splasher damage healer

3 Likes

Chomper will more often than not, bully Sekhmet to the reserves and do far moreā€¦ (exception is winged Sekhmet as secondary healer/sniper).

Sekhmet needs a bit of buff

4 Likes

This is very interesting. You can make a heavy hit and heal an amazing amount. Considering that with EDD you can hit something like 600 HP for 3 enemies, you can heal something like 720 HP for allies (600 * 3 * 0,25)

Well heā€™s awfully cute!

11 Likes

Soooooo cute :scream: Congrats!! I wish I pulled the cute hamster as well lol

1 Like

I did and I wanted yellow 4*. 40 pulls made. The funny thing is, I adore hamsters and this one is really cute little fellow

2 Likes

Just pulled this guy from a couple of coin pulls! Happy for a decent red as its my weakest colour :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I pulled chomper this morningā€¦ Iā€™m really excited for him. Iā€™m likely to pair him with a counterattack team and a matilda team o have. There are so many uses for a hitter that heals.

2 Likes

Personally, I think Chomper is the one to get from this portal because it makes a great tank. High damage to multiple, a very nice heal, plus a status ailment. Chomper is a beast. Would love to get him, but the summon odds for events is garbage, so not even going to try.

1 Like

All the odds are terrible for any event with heroes that are good. I think bubbles is the best hero in the portalā€¦ His mindless attack can disable an entire teamā€¦ It is astonishingā€¦

2 Likes

How so? Bubbles has a high attack stat, so he has a high chance of killing his target with the snipe and the mindless attack only hits one target at a time. If it isnā€™t the cleanser, then it can be removed without ever being a factor in the match at all. The only thing that can be taken away from Chomper is the bleed.

1 Like

I watched a vid from an alliance mate. There were 3 heroes left on defense, all charged at 90% mana. Bubbles hits oneā€¦ Then tiles are sent into the 3, and it cleared mana of all 3 and killed one that we near death. I often have it so my attack offense cigarettes all at the same time, 9 tiles usuallyā€¦ So i can see a situation where i charge my heroes, a start tiles goes off and charges bubbles and then before my next moveā€¦ All my mana is drained.

I think SG is going in the wrong direction.

Damage dealers should not heal the entire team as well.

Weā€™re already at the point where healers are struggling to remain relevant. Many attack and defense teams donā€™t even bother anymore. The game is so fast now and damage is so high that you either get your tiles and win, or you get destroyed.

Giving a damage dealer who already does stupidly high damage the ability to heal the entire team as well is just the final nail in the coffin. Why bring a healer at all? There are already big spenders who simply put two Chompers in their defense instead. Voila, huge damage AND the entire team gets healed for ~800.

1 Like

I like the attack plus healā€¦ But i also still find a place for my healersā€¦ Sabina with the dispelā€¦ Rigard with the cleanseā€¦ xnol to charge chock. I donā€™t use Arielā€¦ I donā€™t use raffā€¦ Lady woolerton is still in the pipelineā€¦ Azmia and Ptolemy in a reflect teamā€¦

Honestlyā€¦ i like the flexibility to take who i want based on what best fits the situation.

2 Likes

I hope they buff him to overheal instead

Iā€™d take thatā€¦ But at his speedā€¦ Regular heal would work for me as well.

I like this little guy!! Heā€™s fun

1 Like
1 Like