šŸ¶ Chomper - 5* Fire / Red from Mighty Pets

Thatā€™s a nice video. I will say that the opponent has El Naddah and Chomper in the wrong places. Chomper would benefit far more from being next to M&M than El Naddah does.

1 Like

Itā€™s because chomper isnā€™t maxed yet, I would wager to guessā€¦

1 Like

Exactly, what I thought tooā€¦. & it helped make the video, as the fellow in the corner survived a bitā€¦.
To
Show his hit & healā€¦

I would swap places with El-Nad& a leveled chomper

Oh wow. I hadnā€™t even noticed that. Makes you wonder what the point is.

I do it all the time, for laughs and cup dropping purposes

Here ya go.

5 Likes

Really fun hero to play with. Those noises he makes when his special goes off is pretty hilarious imo. :laughing: Plus poor Sekmet. This heal is no joke!

3 Likes

Does anyone use him instead of Khufu on defense? Considering heā€™s average, heā€™s much more likely to fire in non VF settings.

Sadly, I wonā€™t be able to fully max him in next two months and that is just about the time he becomes obsolete

I pulled 3 kalosā€¦ And by the time i got him to 3.60 he was nerfed beyond all recognition. Stupid game.

Dont see that for Chompy comingā€¦ he is good, but not gamebreaking. There are other heroes that get the ā€œZynga Special Treatmentā€ sooner than him :slight_smile: Enjoy him without bad feelings while listening to his ā€œSqueeeeeeeeekā€.

I seek clarification on how Chomperā€™s healing works?
His card reads that he heals each ally with 40% damage dealt by him.
Does this work only when the allies have less than max health?
I also read somewhere that his heal is temporary healing, but fail to understand that.
Any clarification is highly appreciated.
TIA!

Yes, he/she/it heals only those with less than max health. To heal over max health it should boost health

3 Likes

As i didnā€™t expect to pull him. I am very pleased that he joined my team. As i needed a new 5* fire hero to work on.

5 Likes

I like chomper. He sings a way into the rotationā€¦ Thoughā€¦ I wouldnā€™t mind if he did something betterā€¦ All is hisā€¦ But nothing outstandingā€¦ Ya knowā€¦

I wonder if he would be on par with aramis after his nerf?

1 Like

Great mouse! Seems more of a barbarian than a paladin.
Itā€™s special is more close to the barbarian way as well:
hit hard, leave wounds, and heal to cĪæntinue the fight!

1 Like

After Aramis gets his nerf, I think this guy will be a better healer. Shame.

How has this guy aged, need a red project and debating giving mats. Could put on a team with Max(or Arco) Fortuna, Papyros and Lu Bu.

Or just use him as a 2ndary healer on a few other teams.