🐶 Cupcake - 4* Dark / Purple from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pet hero is released: Cupcake

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Cupcake, as well as your thoughts on Cupcake.

Cupcake

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star:
Epic
:new_moon:
Dark/Purple
Rogue
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/70
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/75 750 674 1431
4/80 870 781 1659
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
special-boost Special Boost At the start of each turn, this Hero’s Special Skill deals an additional +30% damage for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Grand Heist
  • Steals Minions from the target.
  • Deals 400% damage to the target.
  • The target can’t receive new Minions for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Cupcake from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Cupcake ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Cupcake.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Cupcake and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Cupcake worth summoning for?

• Would you use Cupcake on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Cupcake ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Cupcake as an opponent?

• Would you give Cupcake Rogue Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Cupcake’s character design?

• If you Summoned Cupcake and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Cupcake, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Cupcake when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Cupcake, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Cupcake (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Cupcake), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Epic Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

4 Likes

Feedback Poll - Cupcake (post release)

:question: Is Cupcake worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Cupcake would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Cupcake’s Primary Purpose is?

• Minion Stealer
  • Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Minion Immuniser

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Cupcake compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Cupcake’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match his Base Stats?

Note this means Cupcake’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Cupcake worth giving Rogue Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you don’t have a 5* Option
  • Yes, but only if you’re focusing on 4* Heroes/ Events
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No, I don’t think so.
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Cupcake is best used?

Note, as a 4* hero, please consider with this question up-and-coming players not just end-game players (where 5* heroes are a luxury not a given).

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Cupcake is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Cupcake worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Cupcake then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

Got this little one today. Very happy :grin:

6 Likes

Teenage gefjon with some extra utility

6 Likes

Like this baby Gefjon. Need to find a utility for her in the legendary league though. Maybe for the 6th flag of the war along with noor and Viscaro when dealing with minion defense.

1 Like

Yup i got this hero will max give some emblems to :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Feel she is the wrong colour should be yellow or green. As their are very few op yellow minion summoners and alot of purple ones.

2 Likes

Why isn’t cupcake fast!

1 Like

Because he will make gefjon look like crap

2 Likes

I fed mine away after using it a couple of times. Average speed for what it does is to slow and underwhelming hero for sure

1 Like

If Cupcake is hit by a Bera minion, can Cupcake still steal minions from a target?

Assuming that Cupcake is not affected by her poison, yes Cupcake can steal it. If she has poison, Cupcake will kill the minion on Bera and affect her with no minion spawns for 4 turns.
The minion wont land on the cat.

4 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate the response!!

1 Like

If cupcake steals a replicating minion, does the minion replicate for cupcake as well? Or is it stopped for 4 turns like cupcake would do to it’s target?

I have the little guy, just working on Hannah first instead… :confused:

Anyone had any success with Cupcake against Cel or Sorrow? I’m seriously thinking of maxing out Cupcake to LB2 just for these. I do have Gefjon+costume but I feel like using regular Gefjon is a waste since the costume is an integral part of one of my red teams in wars not only as a minion killer but also as dps.

1 Like

stealing minions from 1 target for average speed is bad (it would be good if you can steal mega minions but it doesn’t work on them)

gormek costume is much better 4* against minions in general especially with superior jinx making him more useful than gobbler

Yes, but I’m thinking if an argument can be made for stealing minions instead of destroying them outright. I do have Grimble, Topaz, C1 Gormek and C Gefjon (and C Gobbler, though unlevelled).

Cel minions are so beefy that it would probably be worth it to steal them, and Sorrow minions will hurt if you destroy them, but not if stolen.