🐶 Hachiko - 5* Holy / Yellow from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pet hero is released: Hachiko

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Hachiko, as well as your thoughts on Hachiko.

Hachiko

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Monk
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 945 870 1680
4/90 1082 995 1922
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
regen Regen At the start of each battle, this Hero regenerates 420 health over 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Strike of Thousand Howls
  • Deals 270% damage to all enemies.
  • All allies counterattack with 80% of the damage received for 4 turns. The counterattack damage increases by +20% each turn, up to 140%.
  • All allies get +50% critical chance for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Hachiko from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Hachiko ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Hachiko.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Hachiko and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Hachiko worth summoning for?

• Would you use Hachiko on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Hachiko ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Hachiko as an opponent?

• Would you give Hachiko Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Hachiko’s character design?

• If you Summoned Hachiko and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Hachiko, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Hachiko when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Hachiko, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Hachiko (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Hachiko), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

1 Like

Feedback Poll - Hachiko (post release)

:question: Is Hachiko worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Hachiko would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isn’t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Hachiko’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Riposte (Counter Attack)
  • Critical Chance Buffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Hachiko compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Hachiko’s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Hachiko’s Base Stats?

Note this means Hachiko’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Hachiko worth giving Monk Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I don’t think so
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Hachiko is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Hachiko is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Hachiko worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Hachiko then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

This dog will fit nicely in my purple titan team

I’m f I get him finally I will be able to bench Melia

2 Likes

Is this The Doge with katana that I saw on some artwork?

5 Likes

He is the best flank to a tank that prevents buff dispells :slight_smile:
He is even great at any healing/minion tank which can survive until Hachiko puts counter attack on it :slight_smile:

Great for titans, great for challenge events, great everywhere!

Takes a challenge like no problem!

Thats a solid pet right here! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got this guy…not sure how I feel about it. No monk emblems available…gonna take awhile to level him.

What do you mean? He is one of the most usable heroes in game! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

His counterattack is sick. You’d really need to have your dispeller/buff preventer ready before he fires. And it’s not specifically about the numbers, but that it is to all. 60% from W3K minions is already a pain.

And the crit bonus…I love my Chameleon because of this buff, but apart from that he’s only a support hero…this Doge also hits hard and counters…

Crazy hero. I think he hasn’t been rabies vaccinated.

8 Likes

Not gameplay related, but I did like how the dialogue during the event referenced the real life Hachiko :slight_smile:

And here is the legend of that Hachiko

3 Likes

I mean, “not sure how I feel about it”. Can’t really think of another way to say that so you might understand.

1 Like

Got him in my first event coin pull, exactly the hero i wanted :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congratulation for all gained him

1 Like

So for ages Guardian Gazelle has been a staple in my yellow Titan teams but with Rhys and now Hachiko having really nice buffs with attack up for Rhys and the critical hit boost of Hachiko I am wondering if it’s time to swap out Gazelle for Hachiko. Rhys is already on the team but his attack boost is wasted once he starts dancing!

1 Like

I’ve seen the movie with Richard Gere. Was crying like a baby bird during that one. That is one of two reasons I want him. The second one is that he looks like a Doge.

1 Like

I had a similar experience. I appreciate what I got but I wasn’t gonna use my gems or buy any deals. The game is releasing many OP heroes lately so they go out of fashion as quickly and you get broke.

3 Likes

Thats why i like heros that have some unique effect that cant be replaced, they never get old or even get better with time (like Malosi, Bai Yeong).

Hachiko’s counter attack and crit will always keep him valuable.

Compared to him my Sir Roostley pales in comparison because he only does damage.

Just not sure which emblem path i should go.
Full attack for titans or more defense focused, can’t decide.

2 Likes

Attack all the way and health is the second priority. You want to maximise on his strengths. Defence lessens the counterattack damage. This of course works if you rely on over healing team.

1 Like

Maxed Hachiko

I think he will do decent on defense.

4 Likes

Global top 1 has Hachiko Tank

If you are on the forum would be great to hear your input on the Hero and how he fares on defense.