Atlantis rises coin spending

Atlantis rises is coming up right? Was just wondering if i should go all in. I just finished the normal difficulty of season 2 so i have 700 atlantis coins. Aside from the chance to pull previous hotm, AR summons also can pull current hotm (grazul) right? I was really lucky to pull grazul from an elemental summon (for a color i was short on) a few days ago.

Would anyone suggest if i should go all in now or wait for next month. Taking into consideration which hotms are due to show up.

P.S. i do know that the chance to summon HotM are low, but i have been preeeetty luck so far in my pulls.

2 Likes

Next months HoTM is really good according to the beta stat and you read more about in this topic

if it was me i would wait till next month AR, specially if you dont need any old HoTM who are returning this AR

2 Likes

It also depends on what Atlantis heroes you already have. There are some that are really, really good. Proteus, Wilbur, Poseidon, etc.

4 Likes

Would you know which heroes are to be refeatured?

1 Like

Likely Alberich and Aegir.

This thread has discussion of that: Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

4 Likes

I only have 3s from AR. Last month i only had 300 coins and i got 3 3s, muggy gil-ra chochin and mnessus(?) From 350 gem purchase. I have been sorta lucky with my last few elemental summons, getting 2 4*s and grazul.

2 Likes

according to the latest returning heroes it should be Aegir and Albe

Zephy beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The reason im asking is that it seems that there is a finite amount of atlantis coins to be had-- mostly from pushing the s2 map. Sure we can get more from various means, but not reaaly significant imo.

The number of coins is limited, but I highly recommend farming S2 and getting some seadragon coin booty. It may not be a lot, but it will help, and you can make progress with quests.

You have good 3* heroes from Atlantis, but none of them are game changers. Proteus is a game changer, and I think Wilbur is as well from what I read here and from my alliance mates.

If it’s Alberich & Aegir, they are pretty good, and worth using coins this month. Maybe not all, but some,

2 Likes

Given that you already have Grazul, I would hold for Kingston next month. Not that the odds are great with 7 pulls, but far better than getting a duplicate.

3 Likes

If you do not have Proteus and Wilbur, IMO I suggest you pull Atlantis as soon as possible.
And IMO, if you get another Grazul during atlantis pull, Grazul dup still valuable for war or keep for later Hero Academy for exchange (though this is not yet released).

2 Likes

? Havent heard of this feature. Beta? What exactly does this entail? I can swap a dupe hero for another one?

1 Like

Hero Academy was mentioned in the AMA in March: SGG "Ask Me Anything" AMA transcript - 13 March 2019 - #3 by Kerridoc

It hasn’t been in Beta and how it works is almost entirely speculation.

3 Likes

Yeah because I already got Grazul during Avalon I’m probably gonna do just a single 10 pull because I’m still trying to get Ariel and I wouldn’t mind popping a chest. But I’m definitely gonna save my bigger pull for next month.

2 Likes

Kinda need to pull! Need a purple bad and a red bad! As no idea what to do with my feeders after I maxed Colen n ammennoa! if I don’t get a decent 4* of either! Got 1200 gems 70 coins gonna do the deal and work the map for coins! I’m fine on blue n green! Yellow I can get away with

2 Likes

Still looking for decent 4* and (hopefully) 5*s from atlantis. Hope i get wilbur and proteus. Ive bee hearing good things from them.

I am pulling because I am trying to finish up the Sakura family of Atlantis heroes. Unfortunately, the only remaining ones are all 5 stars. Inari, Mitsuko, and Kageburado. I still need Wilbur and I wouldn’t mind a Proteus dupe. Having two on the field would be awesome!

1 Like

I ended up deciding to go all in and spend 700 atlantis coins as well as 700 gems for a total of 9 pulls (really wanted proteus and wilbur, and really expecting to get garbage). I think i got lucky… aside from a few 3*, i also got sumitomo, tibertus and marjana. Not bad i guess.

4 Likes

I’d be glad pulling Aegir or Alby - 11 pulls so far, got another Agwe, new Danza and new Gadeirus, uhh…just don’t need them :stuck_out_tongue: have some gems left, my daughter can do some more pulls…
This will be my last pulls 'till christmas event.

2 Likes

I was thinking of putting tibertus in my titan attack team. He fits right in with wu kong and boldtusk. Anybody with tips/experience using sumitomo and marjana?