Ascend Vivica Costume, Sif, or Neith?

Please help with this dilemma…
Got mats to promote one of these, which way should I go?

CURRENT ATTACK TEAM
MN, LOTL, TELLY, Poseidon, KAGE

Here’s all my 4* and 5*

YELLOW

• POSEIDON 4/80
    RANA 4/80
    MALOSI 4/80
    VIVICA costume 3/70 (level 4mats available)
    SIF 1/35 (level 4 mats available)
    NEITH 3/70 (level 4 mats available)
    Guardian Jackal 4/70
    WuKong 4/70
    Chao 4/70
    Leonidas 1/1
    Gretel 1/1
    Li Xiu 1/1

GREEN

• MN 4/80,
  • LOTL 4/80
  • TELLY 4/80
    LIANNA Costume 4/80
    GUARDIAN CHAMELEON 1/1
    LIANNA 1/4
    Melendor 4/70
    Buddy 4/70
    Brynhyld 4/70
    Gobbler 3/41
    Almur 1/1
    Little John 1/1
    Caedmon 1/1

PURPLE

• KAGE 4/80
    SARTANA costume 4/53 (SARTANA 4/80)
    GRIMBLE 4/80
    RIGARD Costume 4/70
    Proteus 4/70
    Cyprian 4/70
    Tiburtus 4/70
    Ammeona 3/60
    Sabina 3/60

RED
GRAZUL 4/80
AZLAR 4/80
JF 4/70
ELENA 1/1
KHAGAN 1/1
Wilbur 4/70
Scarlett 4/70
BT 4/70
Colen 4/70
Kellile 3/60
Sumle 1/1
Shadereave 1/1

BLUE
ISARNIA 4/80
MiIKI 4/80
RICHARD 1/30 (scopes available)
RAFFAELLE 3/54(scopes available)
Sonia 4/70
Kiril 4/70
Grimm 4/70
Boril 4/70
Agwe 4/70
Mireweave 2/29
Jott 1/1

you look shore healers, Vivi with costume bonus is a BEAST. as good or better then the purple K since she can be either a cleaner or debugger.

2 Likes

I would go with Sif. With her, you have the exact team I raid with…
MN, Sif, Telly, C Rigard, Proteus

Sif’s counterattack is incredible. I don’t think people get it unless they are using her in attack.

With a team of 4203 power, I raid between 2500-2800 using that team exclusively with ~90% success.

Plus you have other heroes like LOTL, Kage and Poseidon you could work with.

2 Likes

@Chris214 thanks for the tip, I will try that team… looking for a good rogue to emblem up anyway

1 Like

@hothom, I hear ya, but I have MN Telly and LOTL all healers. Thinking now that Sif might be worth the effort

My usual boring answer.

Level Sif up until you need materials to push her further. At that point you can decide, unless Vivica is at higher level than her costume.

In that case, I do think Vivica’s costume looks like a really good option, that requires less than a normal hero would. However, if you don’t have Vivica maxed and the costume is the same level as she is, I’d probably work on Sif, since she’s clearly not at a place where you’d consider parking her for later work.

I’m not sure what your CAPITALIZATION is doing, at first I thought it might be 4* versus 5*, but it’s not that.

@zteev , thanks for your input… I think you have helped me make my mind up on Sif. Vivica would need darts too… and although Sif is still lv1, she will bring a different special.
Ps. Caps are for 5star… apart from BT, which was an abbreviation

I thought that, but then saw Leonidas wasn’t in all CAPS.

1 Like

Help me God; Vivica is useless beyond compare. She is so slow she makes (“poor slow” ) Hu Tao look like a lightening bolt

2 Likes

Ah, the DELIBERATE mistake. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dang, I have Sif and Costume Vivica, both fully ascended and I absolutely love them both. C. Viv was my first 5* healer though, so for me it was really a no-brainer. Also, with high mana troop or getting emblems all the way to +20 you can make Viv with costume average speed. But since you have MN and LotL, Sif would be probably better for you. Flank LotL tank with Sif and watch the chaos ensue.

3 Likes