📯 [April 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Last month it was also 300 Coins + 2 WE Flasks

1 Like

Think I’ve done close to 100 pulls over the last 7 months. I got a lot of the nice 4* like Gulli, Mist etc. but I still wouldn’t mind a nice 5* :sunglasses:

So I’m imaging the 500 Valhalla coin offer? I need more Coffee this morning. Thanks!

For me Valhalla is kind of a lucky portal. I have 4 5*s 3 of which i got from free coin pulls (Heimdall, Lady Loki, Norns). But dont worry what goes around comes around, challenge event pulls are the bane of my existence, i did over 100 pulls on the guardians alone and all i got was 2 falcons and 1 Gazelle.

Well I didn’t get yesterday’s £28.99 offer as cutting back on S3 but today’s £3.99 for 300 coins and 2 flasks did tempt me in so £20 dropped for 15 pulls and 10 more flasks for my push on finishing hard mode.

I always throw summons in expecting nothing exciting but S3 portal has been silly good to me. Considering my rubbish luck in most of the event portals (3 total from now 6 of them) and only just Lepus from a seasonal Valhalla has been mega friendly to me.

15 pulls and I get both of the following, both new to me.

Freya is a huge pull as we are looking at purple tanks and my tank choices were pretty rubbish.

The Wolf just looks cool and I’m short on quality blue 5*. I think he’s absolutely overkill and the special isn’t amazing but used well it’s a great finisher

11 Likes

congrats on pull :slight_smile:

Its overkill if enemy has below 50% hp and no buffs…
Its epic kill if enemy has bellow 50% hp but has some defense up or extra minions :slight_smile:

Yeah I can see him being useful. I have 12 scopes so after Lepus it’s Fenrir or Frosth. Both have uses

1 Like

Congratulations on your summons.

Freya also came to me this Valhalla, as did Frosth. I suspect they may be kinda good together.

I have Fenrir maxed, and he’s great on offense. Fits in great with my blue stack. If you’re running any def debuffs or another sniper, its easy to use him as an exceptional finisher. Not sure who I would choose between him and Frosth - Both will be very useful maxed.

Hurray for good luck on summons!

It is red. It is a legendary! It must be Lady Loki!!

6 Likes

Tryed to 10-pull.
Not hero i wanted, but in the end happy to get Lord Loki, i belive it will be real fun to play with.
Anyway fitst time i got two 5* out of 10pull.
Lepus will go to bench for some time, Loki will get the scopes.

6 Likes

Lord Loki is indeed very fun to use, and saved my poor a*s several times in raid attack. Use him with Sif or Brynhild to buff him and make him virtually fast, and you will enjoy him.

1 Like

Lucky but I won’t bet on it again :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Crazy what’s going on?!!!

:rofl::joy: I had to bet again but no more :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Buy a ticket lottery now. :grin::grin:

Congrats for Freya and Thor.

1 Like

I was trying to avoid spending any more $$:rofl::rofl::joy:

Superstitious Summons:

Using the “overlap” technique (essentially you get 2 heroes you want to “overlap” in the portal slightly; see freya & thor below. Then hold it there with one hand and hit summon with the other):

Got me this:

:thinking:

Maybe there is something too these superstitions…

7 Likes