šŸ“Æ [April 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Does anyone know the best level for the most monsters faced (and chance for gnomes)?

Best level for most monsters is 10-8N from what Iā€™ve seen. It gives you something like 9-15 monsters for 3 WE, and gives a fair amount of XP as well.

As far as gnomes go, I donā€™t think there is one. Iā€™ve farmed a little over 200 levels today (including loot tickets) and Iā€™ve seen 2. All that work for 3 Ranger emblems and 10K iron bundle. At that rate, Iā€™ll have enough coins for a Valhalla pull sometime between never and when hell freezes over :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks again. I hadnā€™t considered the Mana perks of the Tower. Definitely something to consider, especially since I lack in yellow firepower

Sadly , she will have to waitā€¦i just maxed Elizabeth.
Sheā€™ll be ascended as soon as i get 3 more rings

6 Likes

Did 4 Pulls

2 x Kvasir (new)
Bjorn (not New)
Lady Loki (very New)

Problems is Elizabeth is at 3/70 waiting for 1 more Ringā€¦ I Doubt that Lady Loki gets to jump the que?

So I managed to scrape together enough Coins for a free pullā€¦ FRIGGā€¦ Oh Happy dayā€¦ Really Really have been wanting her for a long time. Mats And Emblems Ready :partying_face: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Bought 2 offers today for 6 pulls. 5x3* and Rigard
I get a lot of Rigard from pulls and I donā€™t know why.

Lady Loki is excellent, but very niche, while Elizabeth is more versatile. So I would go first with the spider lady.

1 Like

Finish my S3 Easy Mode and got lucky with the pulls!

12 Likes

I did 5 pulls, all I wanted from this portal was at least one new 4* hero - Almur or Mist or Brynhild or other I donā€™t have. Heck, I would be happy for By-Ulf, which is the last 3* I donā€™t haveā€¦
All I got was two Mireweaves (which I had and Iā€™m not going to ascend a second one), Little John and some 3* heroes.
Sighā€¦

3 Likes

I got him , does he useful ?

9 Likes

Did the second day offer change again? I thought it was 500 coins and 2x were available? Am I imaging things?

In Valhalla forever when you kill the goblins shouldnā€™t you get Valhalla coins, I have used a lot of loot tickets since it came up and didnā€™t get anything, this morning actually farmed and killed 2 goblins didnā€™t get any Valhalla tokens wonder how many I have killed with the loot tickets.
Please advise @Staff_SGG , @moderators

Midgard Gnomes CAN give you Valhalla coins, but they can also give you some crafting materials, iron and food bundles and emblems. You were unlucky and Midgard Gnomes you killed gave you something else than Valhalla coins.

I only needed 5 for another pull

I understand, but this is RNG, we canā€™t do anything about that. :frowning:

Per the newly merged to OP, no. You can get EITHER coins OR other stuff.

Did additional pulls today despite knowing better because those coins lured me in.
Received Thor, the only s3 legendary that i already hadā€¦
Got mad so bad that i kept pulling via gems to finally score Freya. 2k gems burned and all coins but totally worth it :rofl:

4 Likes

Well at least you were able to score 2 5* :slight_smile: I ended doing 13 pulls so far but Mist and Brynhild were my only 4* noteworthy, still no 5* I just feel like giving up :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

It takes time. I used to have over s3 100 pulls and no legendary.
Right now Iā€™m used to the fact that without pulling around 50 times I canā€™t count on 5*ā€¦

1 Like

Can you confirm the Valhalla deal change?

Didnā€™t it used to be 250 Valhalla coins (4 available) for $3.99 CAD/each, then for the first Valhalla forever they changed it to 500 coins (2 available) for $7.99 (?) CAD/each. Now at 300 coins (5 available) for $5.49 CAD/each. Is it not a worse deal for pulls?

I canā€™t remember the price of the second change, but I thought it was a better deal than the original 250 coin offer. Now it seems weā€™ve backslid.