🍵 [Apr 2020] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

The 3* Shrubbear is excellent.

4*… CoD is not especially highly rated and CCat splits opinion somewhat.

The 5* are excellent. Most event 5* hero’s are very good, though most events have a less popular one or two, these are all definitely worth mats.

I’m torn over whether to pull a little on this one.

On the one hand, I already have Alice and White Rabbit and sods law says I get a dupe… on the other hand, QoH would go very well with Puss. Jabberwocky and Hatter both look like hero’s I’d enjoy using, too.

I’ll try to resist going beyond tokens, but this is really the one event that tempts me.

I would love to pull Alice and Jabberwock to fill the family. Got family but dupe family it is not same as rainbow one.

Keep my fingers crossed to get both of them on 10 pull. :joy:

4 Likes

Meanwhile I have no Wonderland Heroes, and just want a Shrubbear. :rofl:

12 Likes

Uh,I love my bear :bear:. Hope you get him in one lucky :four_leaf_clover: pull.

2 Likes

I have my shrubby at +18… Lovely for 3* tourneys :joy:

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

I tried over 200 pulls and can’t get Alice. Tried last time when Rabbit came and Jabberwock but nothing came through. This time need Goddess of fortune to spill some luck.

1 Like

tempted to pull for shrubbear, but think I’m going to hold off, as I really need that Guardian Falcon, and I already have Melendor’s costume that I’ve been putting off for 3 months now, Telluria 4/44, Morgan Le Fay 4/29 to max, Heimdall 1/27 to 3/70, and then Lianna 1/1 to max (long road ahead @.@) once I get the tonics from shrikewood and easter…

So… I won’t have time to work on shrubb in a long, long, long time. Might as well wait til next wonderland.

1 Like

Since not everyone in my alliance regularly visits the forums (including me for about my first 6 months) I’ve been creating text versions of @Mariamne’s stage guides. I’ve tested this post and have been able to copy into in-game chat using both BlueStacks and just my phone.

Because of chat limitations this is meant to be sent as 4 messages as indicated. Hope this is useful for people.

Summary

Riddles of Wonderland
Reflected: :elementnature:
[#4396ff]A = Alice
[#10ff18]TH = The Hatter
[#a569bd]JW = Jabberwock
[#ff2508]QoH = Queen of Hearts
[#f4d03f]WR = White Rabbit
[#4396ff]CoD = Captain of Diamonds
[#a569bd]CC = Cheshire Cat
[#10ff18]SB = Shrubbear

Format:
Element(s) for waves 1 & 2 / Boss stage in order
1: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementfire: [#10ff18]SB :elementfire:
[#ffffff]2: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementnature: [#4396ff]CoD :elementnature:
[#ffffff]3: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementfire: [#a569bd]CC :elementfire:
[#ffffff]4: :elementnature::elementdark: / :elementnature: [#4396ff]A :elementnature:
[#ffffff]5: :elementnature::elementdark: / :elementdark: [#ff2508]QoH :elementdark:

6: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementnature: [#a569bd]JW :elementnature:
[#ffffff]7: :elementnature::elementfire: / :elementfire: [#f4d03f] WR :elementfire:
[#ffffff]8: :elementnature::elementdark: / :elementnature: [#10ff18]TH :elementnature:
[#ffffff]9: :elementnature::elementfire: / [#4396ff]CoD [#10ff18]SB [#a569bd]CC
[#ffffff]10: :elementnature::elementdark: / [#f4d03f] WR [#a569bd]CC

11: :elementnature::elementfire: / [#4396ff]CoD [#a569bd]JW
[#ffffff]12: :elementnature: / [#4396ff]A [#ff2508]QoH
[#ffffff]13: :elementfire: / [#10ff18]SB TH [#a569bd]CC
[#ffffff]14: :elementnature: / [#4396ff]CoD [#a569bd]JW [#ff2508]QoH
[#ffffff]15: :elementdark::elementfire: / [#f4d03f] WR [#10ff18]TH [#4396ff]A

6 Likes

Jabberwock’s dress? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I didn’t have a single event (Challenge or Seasonal) hero until this week. Got the Wabbit, Jack and 2x the Chick. I’ve been saving gems for months to do a 10x on Guardians in June. It only just occurred to me I could also save the coins. I’ve always used them as soon as I got 10 yet not a single event hero to show for it.

Event starts Already in 2h instead of 3 like stated in the topic.

Further i like to rank high in rare and epic. If i have enough bombs left maybe also legendary.
I have 500 arrows, 200 bombs and axes.
Only 100 tornado’s and dragons.
We’ ll see if i can avoid spoiling items on a bad board.

I’ve been doing it with less than 50 dragons, and like 10 tornadoes. Mostly using bombs and axes.

That’s why i need to start with ‘reading’ the board and spoil too many items. Probably not experienced enough but also hard to resist…
Lets hope it goes better and better.

I still think the most important thing is knowing which stage to replay. It helped me tremendously to look at other people’s past scores to compile this
and come up with this

3 Likes

Cant get out from wonderland…whenever i click X,intro starts…anybody have this problem?

That’s a bug that’s fixed in the new release — if you play at least 1 Stage, it’ll stop going back to the intro dialogue screens.

Restarted game and now is ok👍

1 Like

Oh boy Oh boy, I hope my score is good enough to hold top 1000!

4 Likes

Saving gems so only pulled once for 10x. 8x S1 3s and 2 S1 4s. Didn’t have that bad pull for a while now wow.

The rest is only going to be coins. All I really want from this event is the Rabbit, Malosi would be decent over it also. But I am only aiming for a lucky shot, not going to chase it.