🍵 [Apr 2020] Riddles of Wonderland Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I am also getting the board under the board thing now… it’s really annoying when you’re trying to make fast combos.

I had gems enough to pull 7 times. This was 7th pull:

I have a White Rabbit and Richard as a tank. Would you give her a tank role and emblems from Richard? Extra 2% mana and 5% critical chance is not a big deal. Just wondering who would be a better tank. And second question. I also pulled 2 cheshire cats. I have a guardian jackal already maxed so I guess he is not a big deal?

12 Likes

Really, really, really want Jabberwock. Can’t spend all my gems now. Have to wait. Do a couple pulls tomorrow and a couple on last day. I’m gonna have to sit on my hands to keep from jumping the gun. :joy::wink:

Rare finished. Really wanted that sturdy shield. :slightly_smiling_face: Looking forward to starting the Epic which currently has my strongest heroes in it.

Am I just being dumb, or did Summons used to be 5 challenge coins, or have they always been 10? I was thinking they were 5, but maybe I am confusing with costume keys, I honestly don’t know lol.

Done rare. Just doing Epic, but I used energy flask for trials so I am having to be like normal folk and wait for my energy to refill. I am not buying gems/offers. I have already exceeded my budget from previous offers (spent about £50 April, and for me that is a huge sum.

1 Like

Think it’s always been 10.

I’m also working my way through Epic now. I do plan on using a flask but trying to time it to when I really do have zero WE after a round. Keep missing it.

2nd 10 pull

15 Likes

I tried to resist, really I did, but…

We’d all be super shocked if you got Boss Wolf from a Wonderland pull :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Do you think I can finish legendary with such team?

Hahah typical.
Did Rare + Epic, got to 13 coins, my first and only summon = Hawkmoon

2 Likes

Anyone else getting glitchy boards? I’ve gotten double boards 3 times this morning, where there are a two boards overlapping. Tried to get a picture but it was hard.

That is a crazy pull. Congrats! I’m too scared to do a 10 pull with 1% odds

1 Like

Thanks lol it made up for the 1st one which admittedly had 2 epics, but was disappointing to say the least.

1 Like

Yes, it was happening on Rare 3 for me
Every time

Tiles on top of tiles you mean right? Was very distracting

1 Like

Yeah, this. Some other people in my alliance had the same issue

There’s a thread about it in Bugs and Issues, they thought it had been fixed in v28.1.

1 Like

Ok I completed the 150k Experience POV Challenge, and I collected 10 more Rare Coins, just pulled Shrubbear, so I am good now :smiley:

Edit:
Ok just finished Legendary
Used my 11 coins and got Kashhrek AND Malosi woohoo!!

3 Likes

I bought all today’s offers (event and seasonal) and used all available challenge coins but I wanted to have any Wonderland hero in my collection and I got Cheshire cat and orbs needed for maxing Wu Kong so it wasn’t a waste of money.

3 Likes

Rare completion gives shurdy shield as reward . The graphics shows warm caps. Just wanted to point out so it can be corrected for the future.

Which graphics? in my gameplay it is shown as Sturdy Shield not Warm Cape.