🔵 [Apr 08, 2020] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Puss & LotL is all you need.
No items, Woolie had dinner.

5 Likes

No changes. I was half asleep. :grin:

On the bench: Icewitch Isarnia, Scarlett, Tony Danza, Jackals #1 and #2, Nat 3.70, Ameonna, C Cat, Sabina, Peters, Ceremonial Li, Brynhild

No problem getting to the bosses. I unleashed everyone. The boards were in my favor, and Skittles dropped quickly.

Dom dropped soon thereafter.

Trainer to Chick Jr (lolz) and emblems to Marjana and Mitsuko.

6 Likes

AND the wonderful, albeit extremely plain and forgettable, Brynhild! Heal neighbours for 37%, provides a 74% defence buff against specials and a 24% mana boost for neighbours for 3 turns and she is Fast!!! A game changer for me! I haven’t attempted stage three yet and with an hour to go I don’t think I will because i don’t really believe I can do it. :smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tips, folks. I have Brynhild on the ascent, and I was just wondering this morning where/how I should use her. May have to kick the tires here.

1 Like

@Guvnor. @zephyr1 Brynhild inclusion.

2 Likes

Believe I’ve added her to the op didnt i?

1 Like

Trials by Guv - Shadows

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Shadows by Guv

Guvs Shadows History:

Team This Time

Going to take the recommendation from past Guv & try something pretty different this time

Other Options

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Shadows 9th April

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Rogue Emblems = 140 / 125 for Alice Node 8
  • Sorcerer Emblems = 162 / 250 for Morgan Le Fey Node 20… Maybe
  • Trainer = Fed to Vela (now 4-79)

1 Like