Allheroes.eu | All Heroes Database | Filter & Compare Heroes + Summon Simulator

@Jason9013 thanks for this excellent site.

On the compare hero page, it would be useful to have a way to drop a hero from the table. Also, a way to start a fresh comparison (yes, I know one can do that by selecting the page again from the main menu, but a New Comparison button would be nice.)

From the main listing, I would love to see an Export to CSV option, that exports the current hero set as filtered.

4 Likes

@_John_Doe
Thanks again for taking the time to record and report the issue.
I have implemented Quick-Links also for the filters - so what was not working when you tried to report the issue is now working. I have used this functionality for the filter presets now - so being on any other site than “All heroes” is now actually loading a new site instead of just appending the heroes under the current content which was not actually planned to be possible :smiley:

@Kerridoc
Your first two requested functionalities were minor effort and I have implemented them :wink:
For the CSV export I am curios what you actually want to get exported?
All the data for each hero fitting the selection criteria of the filters?
And why - what you wanna do with the CSV file?
Could a table view online offer the same?
I am not totally against a CSV export but at the sametime I understandably want visitors that return from time to time :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Awesome work! It looks like your Avalon simulator has a bit of a bug in the odds, since I never got a regular 5*, and ran it for about 400 pulls to see when I got Guin! Maybe regular 5* heroes got removed of your simulated pool for Avalon for some reason.

@RayZeus

You must have been very unlucky - odds are fine and tested it myself.
Leonidas popped out after ~10 pulls.

1 Like

just for fun i would suggest adding the option of x1 x10 x30 pulls and also a counter for gems used in total. lol

:smile:

• also a period should be able to be selected for the hotm of that month-year
  • also a counter for how many pulls
  • also a stop of auto at getting the wanted preselected hero; with n0 of pulls and gems that would have been spent

this would be so much fun :smile:

3 Likes

In a CSV I’d want the numeric attributes of a hero plus the basic identifiers. Why? Because the damage formula is known (we think), it’s possible to calculate ‘effective attack” and “effective defense” from the raw data. Specifically:

• Effective special attack = special % damage * attack_stat
  • Effective defense ~= 2*Def + HP

With all the stats, one can also do head-to-head calculations of how many tiles it will take, with what stack, to take out a tank, etc.

I have the stats of most 4* and 5* in a spreadsheet already, but maintaining that with the steady flow of new heroes (and mods to incumbents) is a task I thought we might be able to have fewer people do.

1 Like

Updates look great. Suggestion: move mana speed mich higher on the listing in Compare Heroes, as this is a critical stat. Also, since you’ve coded it already, include the Special Skills fields (e.g. AOE, minion) just above the long-form descriptor of the skill.

1 Like

@_John_Doe
Some of your ideas are implemented now:

• Dropdown menu for
    • Single Pull
    • 10 Pulls
    • 30 Pulls
    • 50 Pulls
    • 100 Pulls
  • Counters
    • Pull-Counter
    • Gem-Counter
      • 400 Gems are deducted every 10 Pulls
    • 3-Star Counter
    • 4-Star Counter
    • 5-Star Counter

For the HotM I decided to always draw the current Hero of the Month.
Fun Fact: To not rig the simulator for a short period of time I actually tested the new logic with real odds. 38 pulls for a HotM would be so awesome :smiley:
PNG

@Kerridoc

Special speed moved up in Compare Heroes
For the skill tags I put them in there to see how it looks and I won’t implement them there. The columns just get too wide which would be a problem on mobile.

Regarding the CSV/Formula topic:
This sounds very interesting indeed!
Would you prefer to calculate all this in Excel or would you be interested in assisting me to implement it on allheroes.eu?

2 Likes

if you put how many 5* 4* etc, then you should put somehing like this:

ex: grimforest:

1. classic heroes: 5* 4* 3*
  2. event heroes - same -
  3. hotm

and all should be able to be clickable and checked out; ofcourse dupes should appear just once with a “x34” for 34 dupes as example
also some % of the pulls should be added; in one word statistics

maybe in this way all the complainers will learn what RNG is.

also,
there should be all like in reality;

• only 3 options: x1 x10 x30;
  • different gems costs as per atlantis/non atlantis :x1 350/300, x10 3000/2600 etc

also after you are done adding pulls etc… a reset button should be added (that can just refresh the page, for example)

p.s. goodwork ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i dont know exactly your goal, but at the speed and ,as i can see, knowledge you can turn this site in a real guide;

if you can host it 24/7, i suggest making it in 2 ways:

1. for fun; as it is now.
  2. login required for: adding your roster, comparing heroes, with filters for tallent, for raidT specific… as many options as are needed for real usability and in the same time as simple as it can; with preset filters;

i would suggest using icons (you can use this link) instead of text with checks and with text that appears if hover ober more than 1 sec

as easier and intuitive, and in the same time as usefull as it can be, this can be a great tool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh man!! Very well done. It is a great tool to community.

2 Likes

Great work. And thanks!

Miki added and some background stuff to improve user experience and SEO

hero filter is limited to 15 heroes displayed

Hey Boolz. Initially yes but if you reach the bottom it should load more if there are any

Its working on my iOS device as expected.
Can you try to scroll further down although you already reached the bottom to check if this is firing the event for loading the next 15 heroes?

i did. aint working.

android 8 and chrome
w10 and firefox

It is very well done. But you shall really work on the pictures. I mean the narrow stripes. Some pictures just show the top of the hero’s head. Otherwise, great!

@Pois1
Thanks for your feedback my friend - I am aware of this awkward positioning for - lets say small heroes.
Currently the image is placed the same for all heroes - customizing it for every hero is near the bottom of my priority list :stuck_out_tongue:

@_John_Doe
Thanks for reporting as always Boolz - I replaced the “scroll to bottom” logic with a simple button to load additional results

1 Like