my name is Jason and I would like to introduce you to my private project of allheroes.eu.
I am playing this game for about 8 months now and frequently experienced situations where all existing hero databases, wikis, guides or however they are called were just not meeting my expectations of functionality or usability (especially mobile).
With allheroes.eu this is about to change right now
- Database of all heroes including stats and 7DD grades if available
- Filter for all attributes including sort-feature
- 103 categorized special skills (i.e. Attack-1 - Heroes that attack a single target or Heal-5 - Heroes that heal all allies)
- Compare feature that displays all stats of selected heroes in a table view
- Summon Simulator to experience summons without spending money
- responsive layout for desktop and mobile
I would love to hear your guys opinion on what is great and of course also on what is not so great.
Feel free to also report bugs or feature requests.
I have gathered some feedbacks from here, reddit and facebook.
Disturbing popup ads are removed.
Attribute Origin (Regular, Atlantis, HotM and all Special Events) added and filterable.
Changelog added as well.
Time for some pictures
Thats how a hero card looks like in my database:
Here you can see the compare feature in action:
above mentioned filters