Advice on troops & defense team

Hello,

I’m back again with some new questions :slight_smile:

Currently I’ve assigned a critical troop to my Seshat.
But some hours ago I received a 4star purple ninja troop.
So I was wondering if it would be better to invest in the ninja troop instead of the critital troop for Seshat? I don’t have a purple mana troop at the moment.

I also received a blue sorcerer troop a while ago, do those have any use?
Better then regular mana troops?

I’ve gathered some new heroes since the last time I’ve posted and was wondering if I should change my defense team a bit.
Currently it’s in ^ formation lining up the following heroes:
Uraeus; Jean-François; Mother North; Glenda; C Seshat

These are the heroes I own:

Yellow:
Uraeus
Devana
Prof Lidenbrock
Justice
Leonidas

Purple:
C seshat
C Obakan
Victor

Blue:
Glenda
Vela
Frida
Magni
Iris

Green:
Mother North
Margaret
Kadilen
Balbar
Elkanen
Horghall

Red:
Jean-François
Azlar
Marjana
Khagan
Helena
Still hoping for a stronger red hero…

Thanks for the advice.

You should not level crit troops over lvl6 and ninja troops over lvl12.
The most important troops are mana troops. If you do not have them save your feeder troops and your gems. At some point its more important to have high level troops than to have all the newest heroes! So its a good idea to make some 10 pulls for troops. Try to get at least 2 mana troops in every color, bring them to lvl23 and 17. Magic troops reach the mana break point faster, but give not as much boost to attack as mana troops.
Magic troops are good candidates for the 3rd troop in every color.

Happy gaming

Much as been written regarding troops, here is a great place to start. The best strategy will depend on one’s situation :slight_smile:

I used low level critical and ninja troops for my dark heroes for a long time while I was trying to get a mana troop (and running HA9 non stop). Once the mana troop finally popped, I had a lot of feeders saved up and could level it quickly. The nice thing about troop feeders is you can save as many as you want (you don’t have a limit like you do with heroes).
As far as the sorcerer troop, I like them because as a F2P player, I know I’m never going to get my troops to level 30 and those troops get you to the mana breakpoints more quickly!

Best defense teams have mana troops to make them fire quicker tbh!

1 Like