Advice about Quintus 5* hero

May i ask how many ascension material do you have?

Tabards
Trap Tools.
Damascus
Tome
Compass
Fine Gloves

My advise is that you should work on some of your dark 4☆ before thinking in Quintus because they are going to be a cheaper investment to improve your gameplay overall(titan / raids / quest / war)

Doing Sabina and Tiburtus is a good start.

Good luck!

6 Likes

I think @Lexxtarc is giving you sound advice here. Concentrate on maxing Tiburtus and Sabina before you contemplate maxing Quintus. Tiburtus defence down and Sabina healing and cleansing are very important elements to have and you will likely level both by the time it would take to level Quintus.

I have Quintus sitting unlevelled and while I like using slow heroes for their power in a balanced Fast team and their ability to hit hard, I think there are likely to be better options in the future.

4 Likes

…Dispels buffs from enemies…

…cleansing is considered was Rigard does, removing status ailments from allies

Teacher Mode Off, no offense

3 Likes

No offence taken, I knew what I meant, but expressed it wrongly!

3 Likes

I have maxed costumed Quintus on 9th level of emblems. He has already 843 power and 834 attack. He also decrease enemy attack by 34%. I must say that costumed one is really worth to ascend.

2 Likes

I also have costumed Quintus and brought him to 15 levels of emblems. Both versions have a very high attack value which is great for Titans and to strengthen your tiles when you attack yellow tanks.

I am cheap to play. My three stack is Sartana +9, Rigard +18 and c Quintus + 15. They get rid of most yellow tanks easily. Sometimes I use Domitia instead of Rigard, when I have a suitable healer in my other color.

Yes Quintus is slow, but normally he only needs 3 more tiles than Sartana, which can happen quick.

2 Likes

Thank you so much all for help.
I got a lot of good advices here.

1 Like

Also this are my raid teams.

On first one Iam thinking to replace Proteus when Quintus is maxed.

On second one need to max Candilen and Perseus.

I wouldnt switch proteus for Quintus.
I find it more effective to run a 3 and 2 colour team than a rainbow one. As the second one you showed us.

2 Likes

Most of time I got lucky with rainbow team.
3 plus 2 team is good if you got good board.
But if not than you lost the battle.

The further up the ladder you go and the stronger the opponens the less effective rainbow becomes. In general. Some people swear by it, but the majority would not use rainbow past a certain opponent level.
I think 3-2 is a good comrpromise, and I say this after going exlusively mono for a long time. Now I do mono for my war hits and for all raid hits that don’t have a green tank - for Tel tanks (75% of my raids) I use a 3-2 red/purple that gets me around an 80% win rate. You very rarely have an unwinnable board with 3-2, as long as your hero matchings are well thought out

2 Likes

ameona and jabbar are not good heroes but Proteus is one of the best ones in the game. I would advice to wait for sartana or domitia . keep your tabards.
Tiburtus (normal/costume) will be more useful to you (raids, titans, events ) than Quintus (weak defense and no special effects ) unless he is surrounded by a good 5* team.

Rainbow team will not be efficient in diamond cup (except if you can align powerful heroes like gazelle, ariel, kageburado etc ).
Like @Homaclese said, a 3-2 attack team is the the best choice for you. You have to compensate the fact you don’t have strong 5* with high tile damage and multiple heroes charging their special.

1 Like

Thanks…
Can Brynhild help him in mana speed if he is close to her?

Sure. Thats the good thing about Brynhild! An excelent green supporter

1 Like

Perfect, soon she will be maxed. Is there any others 4* as her to help him?

Any 4* that give him support. Healers, def up heroes like Kiril or C.Melendor. the idea is that Quintus could survive to fire. If he fires he would eventually make serious damage. I dont remember now if there are others 4* that can boost the mana besides Brynhild.

If you can get tiburtus costume you have the best mate to Quintus. Because tibs gives def down to all enemy team in consequence Quintus will hit much harder.

So a good team could be C.Melendor-Quintus-Brynhild-C.Tiburtus-Proteus. As an example. There are lots of combinations

Screenshot_20200916_185027_com.smallgiantgames.empires

I got them to but Raffaele is slow.

Sir Lancelot boosts mana and attack, Danzaburo has a Chance to boost Mana but is unreliable.

Best purple Partners for him are Kunchen/C-Tiburtus, C-Rigard/Khiona for direct damage support.

In Terms of Survivability, there are endless options.

Raffaello is an awesome Healer! You will use him untill you can replace him with Ariel. So propably forever^^

I use him with a second faster cleaner (C-Sonya, C-Caedmon or Zimkitha).