5* Rainbow Team Advice

What would be the best 5* Rainbow Team that synergizes well among the following heroes in my roster. I have 24 5* heroes and proteus emblemed at +8 who can also be used. Any thoughts or opinions is greatly appreciated.

Hiya @Secretfromwithin

Some General Advice:

OP Question - Best 5* Team

Now I’ll answer your question but think you should spend more time working on your 4* hereos (as I wrote above).

Best team in term of synergy would be:
Kingston → Zimkitha → Aegir → Joon → Sartana
Reasons:
Kingston is a great winger.
Aegir is a highly thought of Tank
Zim is a great support hero, best on the left so the cleanse kicks in before your other snipers.
Joon & Sartana are both great snipers. You always wanna put purple & yellow together as they act as a defence to each other (yellow weak vs. purple and vice versa). Specific order is interchangable imo…

Advice on who to forcus on levelling

I can give some advice about who to focus on levelling but I can’t see much of your roster beyond the first 30 listed… Most of those are 5*s who I think you should leave be… especially as you are unlikely to have the materials to keep levelling them continuously…

3 Likes

Joon – Zim – Aegir – Sartana – Kingston

I’m sorry I guess I should have mentioned that I have all the mats to level a full 5* rainbow team except I need 1 more poison darts for yellow but I think it’s a prize in the upcoming challenge event. I already used my tonics on Kingston. But I’m very interested on what your advice is on a team if I give you my full roster. Also I just did a 10 pull on Atlantis and got Obakan and another Vela if that matters. Here is my roster:

Red:
Finish Zim & Graz to 3/70 then focus on 4* heroes.
On the 4* front - Wilbur > BT > Falcon > BT costume > Scarlett
Probably once you done the first 3x 4*, do Zim to max

Green
If personally recommend pausing kingston… as it will take a longgggg time to finish him off (putting you at a disadvantage for war and raid depth…).

Hansel > Melendor > Buddy > Melendor costume > Gaderius
After you finish Buddy I’d recommend finishing Kingston to max.

Blue
Take aegir to 3-70 seeing as you got him moving. Then Miki to 3-70
Grimm > Kiril > Sonya > Triton > Grimm/Sonya #2

Once you done the first three probably take Aegir to max. Miki is fine at 3-70 until about 11-12* titans.

Yellows
Joon to 3/70 seeing as he’s most of the way there.
Jackal > Li Xiu > Chao > jackal 2
Wu Kong is handy but seeing as you got Miki, he’s less necessary…
After Chao you can probably head back & do Joon

Purple
Sartana to 3-70 seeing as the mats are spent
Tiburtus > Rigard > Cheshire cat > Sabina > Proteus 2
After the cat you can probably head back and finish off sartana.

Hope all that rambling makes sense.

As I said, I recommend working on the 4* heroes to build your depth which will help massively with wars, titans raids and the like (colour stacking)

5 Likes

It makes perfect sense. Thank you so much for typing all that out. I will definitely take your advice

1 Like

Hey I just noticed that you only listed 4x4* yellow heroes but listed 5 on all the other colors. Is there a 5th one that you would recommend? Again I appreciate all your help. Thanks!

He already said: Joon.

I completly agree to @Guvnor, very well explained. Do not touch any of 5* yet.
Better way is 3-4 maxed 4* heroes on each color, even if you already have the mats, then ascend 5* heroes.
1x 5* heroes = 2x 4* maxed… so it give as more variety and also have good bench for AW.
4* heroes can use on both Epic and Legendary Event challange, etc… etc…

IMO priority are all of great 4* healer: Rigard, Boldtusk, Kiril, Sabina and Melendor.

4 Likes

Thank you guys for your advice. I appreciate it!

Replying to this very old post because I want similar advice…

From the roster I have currently, any thoughts on best line up for a defence team (war and raids) and any thoughts on which heroes I should focus my efforts on for ascension/LB, because i cant do them all due to never having enough materials.

Any advice appreciated.

(I take the point about working on 4* first, I tend to try and work on 1 or 2 of them alongside my legendaries).

:red_circle: Roughian is a very good Fire HotM.

:large_blue_circle: For Ice Waterpipe is great, unless your opponent has a Lunar hero, but in any case he is much better than the alternatives.

:green_circle: Both Myoin-ni and El Naddaha are great. But since you don’t have so many (over)healers maxed I would for Myoin-ni. With lb2 she will do at very fast what Heimdall does at slow… And next you can do El Naddaha.

:purple_circle: Konshu seems to be the best option for dark. Two of them would work great together. And he is anyway better than Turguruk.

:yellow_circle: For Holy either option is not great. Inari could be very good with her Dodge, especially on defense, but her stats are not great and she needs to be emblemed and limit broke. Caitlin is better stats-wise, but she is only useful for her dispel first, although this is a great skill. It’s difficult for me to pick between them, I think you should decide, based on the opponents you usually meet in wars and raids which from the dodge or the priority dispel is more useful for you.

For defense Alucard - Waterpipe - Gosek - Matilda - Moyin-ni/ El Naddaha can work great.

1 Like