5* Rainbow Team Advice

What would be the best 5* Rainbow Team that synergizes well among the following heroes in my roster. I have 24 5* heroes and proteus emblemed at +8 who can also be used. Any thoughts or opinions is greatly appreciated.

Hiya @Secretfromwithin

Some General Advice:

OP Question - Best 5* Team

Now I’ll answer your question but think you should spend more time working on your 4* hereos (as I wrote above).

Best team in term of synergy would be:
Kingston -> Zimkitha -> Aegir -> Joon -> Sartana
Reasons:
Kingston is a great winger.
Aegir is a highly thought of Tank
Zim is a great support hero, best on the left so the cleanse kicks in before your other snipers.
Joon & Sartana are both great snipers. You always wanna put purple & yellow together as they act as a defence to each other (yellow weak vs. purple and vice versa). Specific order is interchangable imo…

Advice on who to forcus on levelling

I can give some advice about who to focus on levelling but I can’t see much of your roster beyond the first 30 listed… Most of those are 5*s who I think you should leave be… especially as you are unlikely to have the materials to keep levelling them continuously…

3 Likes

Joon – Zim – Aegir – Sartana – Kingston

I’m sorry I guess I should have mentioned that I have all the mats to level a full 5* rainbow team except I need 1 more poison darts for yellow but I think it’s a prize in the upcoming challenge event. I already used my tonics on Kingston. But I’m very interested on what your advice is on a team if I give you my full roster. Also I just did a 10 pull on Atlantis and got Obakan and another Vela if that matters. Here is my roster:

Red:
Finish Zim & Graz to 3/70 then focus on 4* heroes.
On the 4* front - Wilbur > BT > Falcon > BT costume > Scarlett
Probably once you done the first 3x 4*, do Zim to max

Green
If personally recommend pausing kingston… as it will take a longgggg time to finish him off (putting you at a disadvantage for war and raid depth…).

Hansel > Melendor > Buddy > Melendor costume > Gaderius
After you finish Buddy I’d recommend finishing Kingston to max.

Blue
Take aegir to 3-70 seeing as you got him moving. Then Miki to 3-70
Grimm > Kiril > Sonya > Triton > Grimm/Sonya #2

Once you done the first three probably take Aegir to max. Miki is fine at 3-70 until about 11-12* titans.

Yellows
Joon to 3/70 seeing as he’s most of the way there.
Jackal > Li Xiu > Chao > jackal 2
Wu Kong is handy but seeing as you got Miki, he’s less necessary…
After Chao you can probably head back & do Joon

Purple
Sartana to 3-70 seeing as the mats are spent
Tiburtus > Rigard > Cheshire cat > Sabina > Proteus 2
After the cat you can probably head back and finish off sartana.

Hope all that rambling makes sense.

As I said, I recommend working on the 4* heroes to build your depth which will help massively with wars, titans raids and the like (colour stacking)

5 Likes

It makes perfect sense. Thank you so much for typing all that out. I will definitely take your advice

1 Like

Hey I just noticed that you only listed 4x4* yellow heroes but listed 5 on all the other colors. Is there a 5th one that you would recommend? Again I appreciate all your help. Thanks!

He already said: Joon.

I completly agree to @Guvnor, very well explained. Do not touch any of 5* yet.
Better way is 3-4 maxed 4* heroes on each color, even if you already have the mats, then ascend 5* heroes.
1x 5* heroes = 2x 4* maxed… so it give as more variety and also have good bench for AW.
4* heroes can use on both Epic and Legendary Event challange, etc… etc…

IMO priority are all of great 4* healer: Rigard, Boldtusk, Kiril, Sabina and Melendor.

4 Likes

Thank you guys for your advice. I appreciate it!

Cookie Settings