Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [29th Aug, 2021] - 123th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

Here’s my first draft:

Feedback welcome.

Also, cleansing is not considered healing, right? Trying to figure out how not to be burned to death all week by Colen.

Bring out your Ferants!! Bring our your Ferants!!

3 Likes

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Yes it’s a complete sentence

Well, don’t have Ferant, and offensively it looks like Ametrine will be my best friend, again. :laughing:
Something like this will have to do the job:

I will go with this defense :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking this? Maybe Marcel for more circus family bonus, and to draw more red stacks? But then switch with? Maybe Kelile as she’s not broken? She has a nasty burn though… that will surprise some people and force for both dispell and cleanse.

2 Likes

Best of luck to you all :four_leaf_clover:

Gosh, I´ll be fearing Ferant this coming week :scream:

How do you guys plan to counter him :question:

1 Like

Caedmon and mist.

If you lack them, maybe custume-melendor, Sabina (with custome if I had it) or ametrine. Griffin will bypass with his special, also making him an option (but charging will be harder with the manacut)

3 Likes

Oh, very good thinking, thank you! I wasn´t sure if it would feel like a waste having to bring those healers to the fight in a Bloody Battle, but I missed the part about Griffin, that´s excellent :100:

1 Like

Yes, healers miss an important part of their special, but sometimes the dispell (or cleanse in case of rigard) and defense-up / buff block / attackup is enough to take them anyways.

1 Like

I’m torn between Colen costume or Wilbur. Curious what everyone thinks.

Who’s the better tank? (Ferant isn’t leveled).

1 Like

Going with this

3 Likes

Sadly I’m all out of food at the moment to add emblems, That wing Caedmon up there in the previous top defenses is interesting, I guess that’s in case of Wilber on offense (and now, also Ferant). so I guess I’ll go with this?

I have no Ferant or Wilbur. I have a highly emblemed cTibs, Li Xiu, or Griffin i could switch in, maybe in place of Aodhan? I also have Mist, Lb but only 7- and only +9 at the moment, and like i said, all out of food to do anything about that.

i’d love to know if you think any of those listed are better options than this.

1 Like

Fully tqlented +lb ametrine

1 Like

Day 1

O : 4-1

Go with

• Red Stack : Wilbur - Guardian Falcon - Cillian
  • Purple Stack : C Sabina - CB Tiburtus - Proteus
  • Yellow Stack : Mist - Griffin - C Li Xiu
  • Green Stack : Buddy - x2 C/CB Caedmon

Mostly go with Mist + Griffin + other color stack. x3 yellow stack use only against purple tank. Purple stack use only against Ferant or Mack tank. Red stack use only against other red tank. Otherwise will be green stack.

Lose in the first attack against x3 blue diamond :joy:. The main thing that I have to fight are those blue diamond not enemy team :sweat_smile:. The board is awfully bad. Even enemy team only about 4000 team power, I can only kill tank right before all my heroes die. Almost 0 :joy:

Other board are ok. Still face no Ferant.

D : 0-1

Same as my offense start with lose :joy:

6 Likes

I lost two. :see_no_evil:

Boards were not great, but also not so terrible. However, it looks like I couldn’t kill all those lb heros fast enough - I lack fire power apparently. :man_shrugging:
They refused to die, fired back and destroyed me. :joy:

Defence 0-0.

7 Likes

1st day 5-0 thanks to the efforts of Anastasia keeping my team alive.

Caedmon is now up to suicide missions to take down Ferrant when under counterattack if the yellow squad isn’t the one to charge first, hopefully between his own druid minion, Anastasia and Buddy he can still hope to return alive.

The Mist+Griffin couple are still the MVPs, taking down heroes like no tomorrow.

6 Likes

Faced a Ferant tank in the first match and worried that it was an omen for what was to come. Went with the Holy trio of Mist - Anastasia - Griffin in the middle with Caedmon and Ametrine as the dispelling wingers. Didn’t get enough Yellow tiles to kill Ferant but Ametrine managed to dispel him and could safely kill him with tiles before he fired a 2nd time. Kept the same team in the 2nd match against a Mack tank.

Thankfully no more riposters after that and boards were above average so cruised through the next 3 matches with Anton replacing Ametrine for the Magic family bonus. It helped that the teams had healers in them. The last match was against a 4392 TP team with a cKashhrek tank flanked by Tiburtuses and double cBoldtusk wings. Would have been screwed if it was a buff booster :smiley:

Defense has started 2-0 so nothing to complain about so far. But it’s early and Bloody Battle is unforgiving on bad boards

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Day 1:

O: 4-1
D:1-0

faced what looked like a bunch of autofills to start today, no Ferants, lots of healers on various teams. except this one, lost to this not so terribly scary looking (at first) team:

took out Mack right away, and I brought a bunch of reds but couldn’t get any red tiles under Marcel until he fired and demolished my team. he killed 3 of my team in one hit (they had been softened up a bit by Fura), and then cColen and Griffin took out the other two pretty shortly thereafter. at least it wasn’t a zero, i got 3 of 5.

D hit just once but a win. no feedback, so just went with what i posted above, and i remembered to put Scarlett back in her costume before the cutoff, yay!

good luck on day 2 everyone! i know Ferants will be aplenty this week, but watch out for that clown!

5 Likes