Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/ Red
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [10 July 2022] - 168th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Red/ Fire

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

7 Likes

Woo hoo ! Zarel is waiting to shine here. Mine is still naked. :laughing:

3 Likes

First thoughts, a little doubt…Zarel or Kvasir tank :roll_eyes:. Opinions are welcome.

Zarola will get the emblems and LB in time, too bad the family bonus is worth nothing

I go with Poppy, Maeve, Zarel, Poppy, Noril. If my Zarola wasn’t still 1/1 I would put her over one of the Poppys.

I don’t have those Covenant superstars, only Basil and Edelaide.

Got 24/25 wins last tourney and ended up in 88th position. Personal best so far

I think I’ll go with a Goopy tank and Dawn and Kvasir flanks.

2 Likes

First thought

Gonna try this.
I know Kvasir, but out of curiosity wanna see, how Brienne will work with her superior talent.

1 Like

@PlayForFun thank you for this topic which you give regularly … images with defence are very useful… :+1:t2:

I try to use this defence…

3 Likes

Like the idea. Kvasir and Dawn is also tempting. Not sure is Zarel flank with that wouldn’t be to slow. Noril and Meave maybe

2 Likes

There seems to be a small consensus that the new Z heroes go well together. I won’t argue with that.

Thinking of this one:

My Zarola isn’t max, so I go with my normal 3* bloody battle defense :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Thinking of doing something like this.

I first wanted to put Zarola as tank, since her special works best firing at low mana enemies. However she’s full attack and only has 589 defense and 886 health so I decided against it. Is anyone using her as tank this tournament?

1 Like

Going with this

1 Like

looking at these defenses makes me feel like it’s going to be a really short week for me. my Kvasir still lacks emblems, so this is probably the best i can put up:

I have decided on this array. I went back and forth between Kvasir and Dolgoon as the tank. When I settled on Kvasir I decide Goopy on the wing was better than Dolgoon as a flank. I am struggling with leaving Dolgoon of the team though. Wanted Dawn and the double Z’s for certain. In the end Kvasir tank and Goopy wing won out over Dolgoon tank and Kvasir flank and Zs on both wings. We will see how it goes

I’m still learning, so I thought I would ask for feedback … instead of Treevil, would G. Bat, G. Lemur or Goopy be a better choice?

What I ended up going with (didn’t quite finish levelling the newbs):

E :cry:

1 Like

First day good

4 Likes