|Preparation Phase Begins
||Battle Phase Begins
This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule
Hero Rarities Allowed
Troop Rarities Allowed
No Fire/ Red
Special Rule: Bloody Battle
Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!
=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [21 Nov 2021] - 135th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Red/ Fire
=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments
Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!
Some topics to start off with:
Click for some suggested discussion points
- Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
- Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
- Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
- Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
- What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
- Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
- Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
- Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
- Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
- Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?
Defense Team Tracking
Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament
Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
- Which day of the Tournament is it?
- How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
- What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
- What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
- Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
- What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
- What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!
Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments
A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.
=> Click Here for: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards
Although, if I see last rounds top10; maybe I should tank with kvasir.
double Noril & double Treevil and Kvasir is my thought.
I have gone with 2 blue, 2 yellow, and 1 purple
Ulmer / Aqeela / Kvasir / Gunnar / Poppy
Something like this, any feedback is welcome
Melia c for the blind, Aqeela for the dodge and Kvasir a little meatshield if he get the chance
i have no good green, especially with emblems.
It’s funny, green is my strongest for raids etc for 5*, yet green I have not so great ones.
Just rush level Joukahainen and go with this defense
Very similar to what I’m thinking:
I’m always a little nervous putting Kvisar anywhere but tank since an opponents Kvasir going first basically silences yours
Ive kvasir with emblems costume and LB and also aqueela emblems +LB. Any ideas to swap em?
Im going to try this…
Went with it but swapped jarif & Maeve…jarif is pretty ba with buff immunity to target
Put Shrubbear as tank and near Aqeela?
Meave - Kvasir - Shrubbear - Aqeela - Jarif
Leaning towards cMelia, blind would be quite annoying
Maybe swap a bit around:
Or replace tyrum with costume mnessus? Forgot I had him until I saw him with @Andrewbook .
And indeed, Kvasir as tank, first to fire has a major advantage…
I would mirror your defense’s order:
Tyrum first to dispel
Isshtak second to lower defense
Kvasir as tank
Bjorn to damage 2 targets
Poppy to kill leftovers
My tournament defence and it’s logic…
Good point! Will change; I just swapped kvasir and ishhtak.
My mnessus isn’t broken yet. Probably should break him; could come in handy next week.
First draft …
Other option is the bear as tank …