2020 MARCH Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

Yes, I create this, because somehow my friend of alliance want to know how long can they reach their material needs, and I create this spreadsheet for this cases.

2 Likes

March Calendar has been updated!

4 Likes

Pleased to announce the monthly calendars are now also accessible through Google Calendars, check out the following link here.

9 Likes

You are amazeballs. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Is it possible to get these calendars pinned to the front page each month? I feel like they are super helpful for everyone and putting them somewhere more accessible would be good. I know i can bookmark the page or search or dl the image but having it right up front would be best i think

3 Likes

I’ll try to remember to add a link to Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides each month…helpful if someone reminds me too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Eep! Did I forget to do something? :grin:

4 Likes

Yes, you forgot to time travel and put it into the links before anyone asked.

Silly cat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Dratted Deloreon! I knew buying it was a bad move… :grin:

4 Likes

Do you even have a license…?

1 Like

Shhhhhh, don’t ask don’t tell!

1 Like

Roads? Where Rook’s going she doesn’t need roads.

2 Likes

You mean “she”… :grin:

7 Likes

Farholme pass just went live.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t Damascus blade or compass be a targeted loot for farholme?

Anyone else notice those ascension items are missing from this months farholme ?

Doesn’t seem worth playing if there isn’t a Damascus blade or compass

1 Like

Hi!

They are not missing; there are two different versions of Farholme. Now: Part I.

For further infos (rotation, foes) exists a great thread developed by Mariamne.
Really recommendable. :slightly_smiling_face:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/memento-rare-quests/56235

2 Likes

Thank you, just realized this myself

Found this online also…,

8 Likes

New revised calendar now uploaded. The digital calendar, for those of you using that option has been updated as well. :smile:

6 Likes

Yay…Been waiting patiently for tome since ages ago. Now my Dilemma, both Lianna and Sartana are sitting at 3-70, which to ascend?