2020 MARCH Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests, Atlantis & Valhalla) Tentative

I hope they add new Bunny this year. Holy bunny or dark bunny will be nice lol :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks! Lol Iā€™ll delete that thread I just posted elsewhere asking what youā€™ve answered hahaha :laughing:

1 Like

btw I have a question; how do we know if valhalla will happen on the last thursday of the month or the second last thursday? (I was really hoping the april portal will run on the last thursday for clarissaā€¦ at least if she doesnā€™t get nerfed :D)

Was confirmed by SGG in the ā€œwhy did atlantis rises moveā€ thread that Valhalla was taking the place of the old AR slotā€¦

The old AR slot was the 4th thursday of a month ergo Valhalla is now the 4th thursday of each month.

Also careful tossing that ā€œnā€ word aroundā€¦ All thatā€™s happening now are balance changes to a pre-release hero. No nerfs as it isnā€™t a live change.

4 Likes

Oh its the fourth, not the last one. thanks. And sorry Guv, but the bus rentals are all ready with their fleet to run over you beta-testers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thatā€™s strange. The rare quest didnā€™t land yet. :confused:

1 Like

All a guess :slight_smile:

Itā€™ll be here soon :slight_smile:

Current quests are due to finish in 3 & 9 hours.

2 Likes

2020-03-09_20-24-07
Last 2 Rare quest have 11 different days. But I still hope Frostmarch is today though.

Calendar Rare Quests

8 Likes

Frostmarch has appeared

5 Likes

Hi @jinbatsu I really like this tracking spreadsheet. Did you create this? If so, amazing job!

2 Likes

Thank you are My Hero!!!

2 Likes

Is Frostmarch the weakest rare quest? Autofarming worked without getting close. The ai even played very stupid.

4 Likes

You have a fully maxed 5* team with emblems? Itā€™s like that with every rare quest. I auto farm all of them too.

2 Likes

Yes, I create this, because somehow my friend of alliance want to know how long can they reach their material needs, and I create this spreadsheet for this cases.

2 Likes

March Calendar has been updated!

4 Likes

Pleased to announce the monthly calendars are now also accessible through Google Calendars, check out the following link here.

9 Likes

You are amazeballs. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Is it possible to get these calendars pinned to the front page each month? I feel like they are super helpful for everyone and putting them somewhere more accessible would be good. I know i can bookmark the page or search or dl the image but having it right up front would be best i think

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try to remember to add a link to Master List of E&P Links & Player Guides each monthā€¦helpful if someone reminds me too. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Eep! Did I forget to do something? :grin:

4 Likes