2020 FEBRUARY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative

The calendar has been updated, now includes the start date for Season 3.

More information regarding Season 3 can be found here Season 3 Info and here for information regarding Version 27 release notes and status V.27.

7 Likes

Thanks @Novo Iā€™m sure itā€™s a pain trying to keep it current and I certainly appreciate your efforts!

5 Likes

I hope Shrikewood will be today. Nothing happening today but we have Trials tomorrow then S3 start on 27th, I just hope it doesnā€™t appear on the 27th.

3 Likes

Iā€™m also hoping it will start before the 27th. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

S3 isnā€™t going anywhere lol

Donā€™t have to complete it or even us any World Energy on it the instant that it opens haha

The portal is the only ā€œlimited timeā€ thing with S3

3 Likes

Very true BUT I would like to try focus my attention on it as much as possible to begin with: hit the ground running.

3 Likes

What happened to Shrikewood? I have a very thirsty Kingston waiting on that last tonic!

@antiEc
I was anticipating it today, however Rare Quests are a bit difficult to pin down exactly. Remember these dates are tentative and quests usually land within 1 to 3 days of what is listed. Iā€™m sure it show up soon, so your Kingston will be happy.

3 Likes

Iā€™m reeeeaaaallllyyyy hoping that Shrikewood pops after Valhalla ends, or at least late enough to ignore spending WE on it until afterwards.

3 Likes

I was a little put off that I had to waste WE on completing 4 S2 map stages for PoV today, but thatā€™s for a different topic.

Back on topic With so many things happening within the month, deciding how and where to spend my World Energy was the driving force for creating the monthly calendars in the first place.

3 Likes

May still happen (depending on your TZ) as thereā€™s 2 chances yet.

Iā€™m letting my energy build up right now. Iā€™ve squandered enough of it today (unlocked phone right after starting an Atlantis level on tabletā€¦ and I stupidly hadnā€™t exited game on phone).

1 Like

I just want to say thank you @Novo.
Itā€˜s hard to express how much I appreciate your work.

3 Likes

Thanks Novo i appreciate it, ive been whining about that last tonic for months my alliance looks forward to my finally getting it :laughing:

3 Likes

Shrikewood made it today after all.

2 Likes

shakes angry fist while happily getting a needed Tonic

This game really elicits mixed emotions a lot. :thinking:

4 Likes

Secretly glad I donā€™t have to update the calendar again. :joy:

3 Likes