|Preparation Phase Begins
|Battle Phase Begins
This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule
Hero Rarities Allowed
Troop Rarities Allowed
Special Rule: Bloody Battle
Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!
=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [30th Aug, 2020] - 71st Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements
=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments
Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!
Some topics to start off with:
Click for some suggested discussion points
- Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
- Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
- Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
- Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
- What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
- Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
- Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
- Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
- Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
- Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?
Defense Team Tracking
Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament
Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
- Which day of the Tournament is it?
- How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
- What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
- What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
- Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
- What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
- What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!
Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments
A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.
=> Click Here for: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards
Let’s get this partay started!
Credits to @Randy of course
C wu or C scarlett?
Wu is more dangerous but Scarlett is faster, does DOT and buffs
Extremely rough drafts and by no means final, but gives you an idea of what I’m trying to do (pile on the defense drop as much as possible in case you haven’t noticed
Can’t decide between normal and costumed Sonya. I was thinking something like this:
I’m not sure Wilbur is the best here…
Any advice is welcome!
Should I try a yurple centre instead?
Wilbur is the best tank for this event by far.
What do you think about this?
Maybe LiXiu instead of Mist?
Or replace Jack?
After the second thought I think I need Mist to counter c.Boril, Boril, Cyprian and of course Wilbur…
Should I field Sonya too?
To many options…
This. Removes poison, burn… + spawns minions. Normal Sonya is against buffers which are mostly healers (and therefore don’t play a role this week).
Druid Sonya on bloody. Always.
He definitely plays a role. Got a Wilbur +4 or Buddy +12? You would field Wilbur then?
Last time I ran LiXiu…and got slaughtered.
Gone with this.
Not sure it is best setup with Wilbur due to caedmon and Mist removing/ preventing the damage share? But will at least get the def down…
Other options are:
If I remember correctly than last time I had a Buddy tank … my def was between F and G
This is why I try to use AoE hitters and dispellers together… just some food for thought…
I think Wilbur is best tank in this tournament because you need x2 Sonya (one for dispell and one for cure) to counter him if you can’t kill him before he fire. So, I will go with this.
Wilbur tank, double Paladin/average AoE flank and sniper wing. I wish I will get grade A.
Just spend all my emblems on these 5…
What do you think?
Do you have Caedmon with emblem (or other fast green) ? Little John is too slow for left wing. Other heroes are perfect.
Hansel +12 and Caedmon +7… no costume…
And Jack O’Hare 0 emblems…
Plus normal sonya will dispel wilbur if he’s has fired.
Not good to have dispeller and wilbur on the same team.