Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [12 Mar 2023] - 203th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

7 Likes

My first draft. Would Miellikki be better tank

2 Likes

Going with this but tempted to bring in waddles for the mana control and aqualith for the taunt

1 Like

First draft …

Know the blue chick heals but the riposte is more important in my head haha :joy:

2 Likes

After the introduction of Superior talents, I stopped believing in the riposte completely, especially the blue one (cMelendor - strong, Kiril - neutral). I would reconsider this choice… :wink:

EDIT: Ok. Bloody… I didn’t check… My mistake… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

5 wins on the first day. Matches were easy with a number of healers in defenses.

Went mostly with 3-1-1 stack against the tank colour. Only switched to 3 Yellows (Waddles - c2Li Xiu - Anastasia) Vs Green tank as my Reds are fragile other than cKelile.

Mixed and matched throughout the 5 matches with Anastasia, Caedmon, and Sonya the most used. Worked well enough with only 1 hero lost today.

Defense has only been attacked once but it’s a win so all is good.

Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

Day 1
O: 5-0
D: 0-1 (so far)

Match 4 was a tough one, it was my c2 Cyprian vs their c2 Kelile, we both kept getting druid minions up to save ourselves, and it came down to extra damage, and I managed to win, despite having less than 100 health. Credit to my druid minions!

My 5th match had my mouth wide open because I faced this (But I won without losing a single hero of mine), 3x LB2 Li Xiu on day 1, what is to come in the next days :rofl:

4 Likes

Att: 5:0
Def: no attacks so far

5 Likes

Well, the tournament started quite nicely :slight_smile:
D: 2-0

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

My defense is doing absolutely terrible, presumably because only 1 hero in it Is LB2.

Day 2
D: 0-0 (so far)

Total
O: 10-0
D: 0-9 (E, E)
Score: 7,651

Today was the first time I have ever been against the same person twice in a row before in a tournament. I faced a tough team, won by a miracle, and then faced the exact same team a second time immediately after. The second time I started with no good tiles so figured it was a sure loss, but i managed to win again. Not easy at all, Kelile kept dodging and Caedmon kept putting up 1000000 druids!

3 Likes

My record so far:

• Day 1 - 5-0

• Day 2 - 4-1

The attack team is Mist - Duck - Scoratek- C2 Caedmon- Mielliki

Completely forgot to set up my defense but it’s holding a brave C grade

EDITED because I’m not able to count the days of the week

1 Like

I thought today was only Tuesday? How did you manage 14 attacks already?

3 Likes

2nd day and already facing full LB2 double costume teams. Continued using 3-1-1 stack against the tank. Sonya and Caedmon were present in all teams in either dispel or cleanse form with all the c2Li Xiu, c2Cyprians, and cKeliles.

Last 2 matches were against c2Li Xiu tanks, and countered with cSonya - Shar’Khai - Ametrine - Arges - cCaedmon. Shar’Khai doesn’t do damage, but his crit buff really helps tile damage and he’s solid with high def. Was tough but managed to win all 5 matches today.

Defense was 2-1 (A) after Day 1 but down to B for the moment at 3-3.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 2-1 A 3,593 900 4,493
2 10-0 3-3 B 8,204 8,204

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Day 2
O: 4-1 (9-1)
D: 4-2 (8-2) A/?

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Day 1-2

O : 9-1

I am lazy to post every days for now. The Hero League take too much time (also because of my laziness as well :sweat_smile: but I want another reason to support my laziness :rofl:)

Lose in 7th attack against this team

I go with x2 C Kelile - C Mielikki - CB Kvasir - Waddles. The board is bad and enemy CB Li Xiu and C Proteus make it worse. When I kill tank and C Proteus, I lose 4 heroes with only one C Kelile left. My last C Kelile try her best in 1 vs 3 battle. She kill enemy C Mielikki and C2 Grimm but LB2 C2 Colen is too strong for her. Manage to reduce enemy LB2 C2 Colen’s hp to about 200 before lose.

And almost lose in 10th attack

Go with same team. The board is bad as well. End with my last C Kelile against 2 enemy wing. But mana to win this time.

Overall, I think I really need more LB2 4* if I want to get another 25-0 medal :joy:.

D : 6-1

6 Likes

I didn’t… 20 chars of shame on me

Actually I don’t even know what I was thinking about

I suppose irmos because I wrote it earlier in the morning and still was sleepy

Another successful day at the tournament (I managed to avoid failures) and after three days I can record a result of 14-1. The defense started to lose a bit, but a 10-4 record allows them to still maintain an A rating.
Today I was most surprised by the defense with LB2 Dawn on the tank. I would never dare to put 3* in the defense in a Bloody Battle…
But the funniest thing is that the board was really tragic and if there had been a “normal” tank there, I would have probably lost the fight :wink:

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

You know it’ll be a tough day when the first team faced is over 5200 TP. I’m old enough to remember when that would have been considered a good 5* defense TP :rofl:

The presence of dual c2Li Xiu meant I went back to using a 3 Purple team of cSonya - Shar’Khai - Ametrine - Arges - cCaedmon. Board wasn’t good to start but got a big cascade with lots of Purple tiles that killed the left flank c2LX. Was able to win after that despite the wing cKelile and Caedmon getting lots of minions.

Faced 3 Red tanks today which meant the Blue team of Sonya/cSonya - Waddles - Xiahou Dun - c2Grimm - Caedmon/cCaedmon got their turn in the spotlight. Weren’t clean wins with attackers dying left and right, but somehow managed to win all matches to remain undefeated.

Defense, after the bright start, has made a gradual descent to C level.

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 5-0 2-1 A 3,593 900 4,493
2 10-0 5-5 B 8,204 650 8,854
3 15-0 5-7 C 12,587 12,587

Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Day 3
O: 4-1

My Cyrpian vs c2 Kelile, her druids kept spawning constantly but mine did not, ultimately I lost in extra time/damage. But I killed 4 and got score from that at least.

2 Likes

Day 4
O: 4-1

I lost to a Mielikki tank with 2x flank lb2 Li xiu. I killed 2 in the match at least

Total
O: 18-2
D: E, E, E, E
Score: 14,794

2 Likes