Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [05 Dec 2021] - 137th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

4 Likes

Draft 1. I’m trying to decide if Marcel is worth breaking rainbow to bring.
The rainbow option looks something like this:

(Ignore the troops!)

1 Like

I’d wanted to have my Scoratek ready for this but he’s too far away. ABIT of thought will be needed on this.

1 Like

Im thinking going like this.
Fiend heroes rule the bloody battles. I just don’t know whether I should put my second Scoratek in the place of Mielikki.

1 Like

Thought about using this setup myself

2 Likes

I’m fond of rainbow when it’s available.

1 Like

From previous 4* all color buff booster, I found that stronger hero and synergy have more effect than color configuration. And healer isn’t necessary for defense if you have enough fire power.

Detail

I go with this team

And end at B grade with 30+ attack

So, I have 2 defense team set up for this tournament.

Which one do you think is better ? I prefer the Wilbur tank one.

0 voters
1 Like

If I were you, I would try

Marcel - C Tiburtus - Mielikki - Bellerive - Ametrine

Do you have any other fast/average hit all like C Wu Kong or C Kelile or exceptional powerful hero like Cillian ?

1 Like

It’s a shame that my Mielikki isn’t ready yet…

My defense is Sonya* - Franz - Ferrant - Tiburtus* - Griffin

1 Like

Me too. My Mielikki just get her last ascend yesterday :joy:.

2 Likes

The only one of those I have is C Kelile, but I don’t have any emblems on her. Rogue emblems are tight around here!

1 Like

What about putting Li Xiu at tank? I was surprised to see her tanking I’m several of the top defenses last time.

1 Like

IMO very slow heroes will next get off a shot at flank unless they are doing poorly enough that any other hero would win the match as well. I’m sitting Franz out for this tourney. :man_shrugging:

I’m looking at this now. I think cb Sonya for the cleanse will be better than Amertine, and was thinking I wouldsepersteTibsand Marcel to get defense down on both sides. Why are you thinking the same side?

When I pulled her I actually checked the tournament calendar and leveled her eighths date in mind. I finished yesterday!

1 Like

I’m probably gonna go def drop heavy like one of those top defs previously -
Griffin, Buddy, C Tibs, C Li Xiu, CB Grimm. Would love to have C Wu, but the costume evades me and in red 4* I have literally no fast hero with emblems, C Kelile has no priority for rogue emblems and I have better rogues to give emblems to, C Colen feels too slow for wing. Also I don’t have a whole lot of minion/fiend summoners in 4*. Buddy and unleveled Scoratek, which isn’t my leveling priority.

1 Like

I were finishing Silvaria, have to level from 0 Whaker, Jing, Mielikki and now him:

Mielikki is the next in line anyway while Mielikki#2 will be the last one :v:

3 Likes

It’s Bloody Battle, not Buff Booster. Cillian’s Revive won’t work

2 Likes

Any only one of those have to be at least 80+20 to be better than Ametrine.

So, Marcel - C Tiburtus - Mielikki - Bellerive - Ametrine

From my experience of using C Caedmon on defense (I don’t have C Sonya), cleanse have smaller effect than firepower.

On defense, the heroes fire whenever they can. The attack can trigger than or wait to apply ailment after they fire.

So, I think Amertine is better than C Sonya since she do more damage.

#2 with Li Xiu tank and C Wu King at right wing might work. I know Li Xiu is good tank but I think Anastasia is better tank.

Yes, but at least mana stack still work. The problem is my other choice is C/CB Caedmon. C Wu Kong will not be good since there are already 2 yellow.

I use C/CB Caedmon at wing in 4* bloody battle many times and not very successful.

I never use Cillian in 4* bloody battle but I think he is a bit better than C/CB Caedmon since he do more damage even he is slow.

1 Like

This is what I’m going with, the magic bonus seems useful

1 Like

Torn between these two