|Preparation Phase Begins
||Battle Phase Begins
This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule
Hero Rarities Allowed
Troop Rarities Allowed
Special Rule: Bloody Battle
Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!
=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [18 Apr, 2021] - 104th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, All Elements
Defense team of the top 10 finishers last time (Thx @Randy for collecting):
=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments
Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!
Some topics to start off with:
Click for some suggested discussion points
- Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
- Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
- Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
- Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
- What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
- Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
- Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
- Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
- Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
- Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?
Defense Team Tracking
Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament
Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
- Which day of the Tournament is it?
- How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
- What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
- What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
- Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
- What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
- What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!
Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments
A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.
=> Click Here for: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards
I will go with C Tiburtus - Wilbur - C Wu Kong synergy defense.
I would normally have gone Wilbur tank for this, but with ow badly he did for me in the recent buff booster I think I will use my Mist instead as there should be less LB purples.
Current thought is
I may still switch out Tiburtus for Proteus and Colen for Wilbur though
I was thinking: li as tank; to cut mana. Or put her in flank, to fire just as you have filled your mana? Then circus-dudes, sonya and tibs.
Plenty of other options though…
Mist (LB); Scarlett (LB);
I’m keeping it simple for this tournament. I did specifically emblem up my Sapphire for this tournament, but I was always planning to emblem her up just never gotten to it yet. I do have costume Tiburtus and enough emblems to max him but I need my food elsewhere! Briefly considered flanking with Carol+20 in stead of Wilbur for the family bonus but Carol has been very underwhelming for me so I noped out of it quickly.
Amentrine left for the dispell and Mist also on the left so if Mist and Wilbur fire in the same turn the attacking team will not get the shared damage.
c.Kiril + c.Sonya would make a short work on your team…
Add in Grimm plus either a yellow or purple two and you are toast!
Yes, since all element is allowed. There is no defense that can’t be countered with specific.
Well, if you can charge average of 2 colors before the defense heroes can fire, you will always win, no matter what the defense team is. Anyway, you have to remember that this is bloody battle. C Kiril doesn’t heal. C Kiril + C Sonya may make you survive longer but without dispell, it isn’t easy to take down my defense if there is share damage. My x2 AoE also do pretty big overall damage
Anyway, I will not gonna say it is unbeatable but it is the best choice for me that I ever know .
I am not saying that your team is wrong! But c.Kiril is a natural counter to Wilbur… flips the defense buff…with c.Sonya dispelling your Wilbur’s share damage your team becomes a huge pile of HP points.
Even normal Kiril and normal Sonya plus Grimm would kill your team with just 10 tiles. And the attacker can stack against your flanks more efficiently… yellow or purple.
The problem is you’re running Kiril who is just a meatbag with the better half of his special not working.
I fully disagree! His special is so beneficial that even in Bloody Battle he is usable if not staple… same for c.Rigard…
Healers are not for every format. I would not use Kunchen in Bloody Battle for instance! But Kiril’s defense and attack buff or debuff far outweighs the fact that his heal goes waste
Any input on this def would be fully appreciated
Grimm C shouldn’t be on the wing.
So, this is the team I am thinking of using…
I know no healing for Sabina, but her debut and attack are welcome
Here is what I have beside this team
Even thinking of using Poppy. I love that girl.
Any thoughts are welcome and I appreciate all comments.
I wouldnt take either Sabina nor Gadeirus in this tournament. Especially Gadeirus, slow heroes arent very good in bloody battles and he is also a healer with a small damage. But im pretty sure he wont fire once during the whole tournament. I would go with Sonya-Scarlett-Buddy-Li-Xiu-Hansel.
Thanks . I have the emblems for Buddy and I appreciate it.
I think Li Xiu is better on defense, but maybe you could replace Scarlett with her, as Scarlett is pretty squishy. Although so is Gretel even with maxed emblems. But as theres no colour restriction a rainbow or close to rainbow defense team is better. Do you have emblems for Wilbur by the way? He’s also very good on defenses.
My team for this tournament