Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/ Red
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [26 Sep, 2021] - 127th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Fire/ Red

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

8 Likes

oh boy. another 5* bloody battle. at least it’s no red, so there won’t be any Elizabeths, Gravemakers, or Ferants to deal with. i guess a green tank is called for, so i’m just going to go with this for a defense:

and hope for the best. i could also sub in Uraeus for someone here i suppose, i have him at +20.

4 Likes

5* Tournaments are tough, but if I had a favourite type it would be Bloody Battle since I don’t have many 5* healers and I’m used to raiding without them.

Used 4P-1G Onyx - Clarissa - Hannah - Cristobal - cVictor formation in 3 of the 4 matches. The other match was against a Krampus flanked by 2 Pengis so went mono Green with Almur - Silvaria - Guan Yu - Cristobal - CB Lianna. Boards were pretty good so won all 4 without much issue.

Last match of the day was against a Hulda tank. Probably should have gone with my Holy team, but the 4P-1G team was doing well so went back to it. Board had lots of Green so managed to fire Cristobal at 2nd charge but it wasn’t enough to get through her minions. Just managed to kill the wing Kalo for 134 points.

Maxed Silvaria in time to start the tournament but she’s just at 11 nodes. Have the Barbarian emblems but low on food. Defense has started 0-2 so hopefully the emblems will help later in the week

Good luck everyone! Watch out for the little green Gargoyle :grin:

4 Likes

Oh, so there was an topic after all, I tried to find one yesterday :smiley:

I went with this one:

Hulda can be kind of an tiledump here since her minions don’t heal and don’t do any damage and she is average speed, but I want to believe that they are sturdy enough + mana boost and defense buff will be enough. I’m waiting for Magic Tower and hope to get purple Magic Troops there, that’s why my secondaries are kinda lacking, because I don’t want to train my regular mana troops anymore.

It has been now attacked 4 times, 2-2.

Offense went 5-0 making my score 3730. I used Cristobal-Phileas Fogg-cKadilen-Hulda-Freya 3 times and then 2 times I swapped Freya to Devana. I faced 2 green tanks, 1 blue, 1 holy and 1 dark.

3 Likes

Started Day 1 5-0. Good start for the week. No one has hit my defense.

I’m hoping for a top 5% if I get a good run. Good luck everyone.

4 Likes

Bloody Battle and another five star tournament - my least desired combination :scream: I´m glad I started to LB and emblem my four stars, hoping they can survive a least for the first few days :pray:

May the boards be with us, good luck all :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I’m so proud of myself! For the first time ever I’m skipping this. This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Anyways, I bet I will miss at least a handful of frustrations. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Good luck, peeps!

10 Likes

Way to go! Enjoy your time off :palm_tree: Send us a postcard :mailbox_closed:

3 Likes

As my 5* are relatively weak, I start with easy teams, so 5-0, even if some boards were bad… faced lot’s of healers, and in one match I got a 9 skadi stack. That was an easy win :slight_smile:

Defense is at 1-1.

4 Likes

Day 1:

O: 5-0
D: 0-3

A good start today on offense, started with a lot of yellow heavy teams, including a couple of Leo tanks, so went mostly purple, then flipped to purple heavy so swapped to mostly yellow. only one Hannah and no Viscaro seen today, i suppose they’ll be the major mischief - i mean, fiend - makers for this tournament. No Friggs or cKadilens spotted today.

Terrible start for my D, but it’s not that great, so not very surprising. currently in 5% with 3543 points, rank 33421.

good luck on day 2 everyone!

4 Likes

Day 1 was not bad for 5* tournament. I used 4-1 either 4 purple/1 green or 4 green/1 purple. The reason behind this set up I do not believe I can succeed with 3-1-1. My main green and purple being Freya and Silvaria.

My offense was doing well until I hit the 5K team with fancy heros that I cannot even imagine to have team power over 5K. Then my board dried very quickly even though I got purple diamond.

My defense set up left to right Elkanen, CKadilen, Silvaria, Freya, Lianna. I hope minions from Freya and Silvaria will keep rest of my team alive long enough to win.

O:4-1
D:1-0 (A.-.-.-.)

6 Likes

Day 1
O: 5-0
D: 0-0

My defense picked up where it left off last week. But realistically, My defense should be D grade at best, so I’ll take the no attacks C grade.

Offense cruised vs Malosi, Fenrir, Devana, Guan Yu and Bera tanks. The Guan Yu tank match was the hardest, although the Bera team was the best team I faced (Morel/Guan/Bera/Quintin/Pengi). I just had an incredible board against Bera and only Pengi was left alive after 3 turns.

I kind of like bloody battle. Like, I constantly feel like I’m getting my butt kicked, but then with no healing it turns out ok a lot of the time.

We’ll see how it goes, but always feels good with that 5-0 start! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Way to go :partying_face:

My defense is getting attacked sooo much, what a difference compared to last week when it was just twice on Monday. 8 times already. Lost 2, won 6. :tada:

Lost once on offense, I have no regrets maxing out my four stars, but it´s still not easy to face fully maxed five stars up there :scream: Just couldn´t get a single match of any colour I brought before I got run over :ox:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Same. Last week I was attacked only once on Monday and remained in E rank.
This week I have been attacked 9 times so far, with a 66% win rate.

1 Like

Really? How peculiar! I really do wish that there was some kind of “guarantee” that you´d at least get attacked ten times per week - it´s a lot easier to evaluate ones defense team then. Bad and good boards happen, so with just two attacks it´s hard to really know what was the cause of its defeat.

2 Likes

Day 2:

O: 4-1 (9-1)
D: 1-6 (E)

Another pretty good day on offense. no fiends, only one corner cKadilen to deal with, no Friggs. took my yellow stack most of the time, because either the big threats were purple, or i wanted Mist for the mana control and SS defense down, and that team can put out a lot of damage. Took my green stack against a mostly blue team, which was a little risky because of Theobald but he was off in the corner and i took him out early. the loss was to this team:

I couldn’t get yellow tiles soon enough to take CElkanen out quickly enough and he fired twice and i was already beat up pretty badly, and after i did finally take him out, i couldn’t get enough yellow tiles under Alfrike to get her or charge anyone and she fired, and it was basically over. i did take her out right before i lost, so got the middle three, not a zero.

D continues to perform poorly. oh well. Currently in 5% with 6937 points, rank 18613.

good luck on day 3!

4 Likes

Similar to yesterday, won first 4 matches and then lost the last one. All green tanks today so continued using my 4P-1G team. Had a close call in the 3rd match against a Guan Yu team, but won it with Clarissa and Cristobal having 60 and 195 hp left. Last match was against a Fogg - Krampus - LoTL - Pengi - El Naddaha team. LoTL fired first but managed to take out the right side but not before they killed everyone but Cristobal. A large cascade gave me hope but wasn’t enough to kill the remaining 2.

Defense has won 2… but lost 9 :sweat_smile: Expected in 5* tournaments. Primary goal is still the same. Survive Day 3

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 1-6 (E) 3099 200 3299
2 8-2 2-9 (E) 6703 6703

Good luck everyone!

7 Likes

Day 2 - Back in top 100! Currently #52, let’s see if I’ll stay there the whole day :smiley: Last time wednesday was the doomsday for my top 100 hopes, I hope it won’t happen this time.

So offense went 5-0 today aswell, making it 10-0. Defense gave me A points from 1st day and now it’s 7-4, so barely A. Total points 8376 at the moment.

I used this team for 4 battles now, Devana was the 5th hero. It has performed very well! 1 opponent had Bera tank so I swapped Hulda to Uraeus there, and I think it was a good choice as I barely won the battle, I had only 1 hero standing with 56hp when I got the finishing strike. I faced now 3 green tanks, 1 blue and 1 purple. Those with green tanks were super scary and 1 of them was also very close battle.

5 Likes

Offense going surprisingly well. 5-0 again, 10-0 total.

Defense not so great; yesterday ended with 1-2; today was 1-4 for 2-6(E) total.

Summary

5 Likes

Day 2
O: 5-0 (10-0)
D: 0-3 (C,E)

Some people found where my defense team was hiding, so I just got a free 300 pts for not getting attacked the first day. 200/day from here out, don’t expect that my D will win many, if any.

Offense good again - 3/2 Purple and green first 3, though switching up which was 3 and which was 2. Then ended up with 3 yellow and 2 green for the last two.

Closest match was against this team

The board took some work, but managed to kill Pengi when his mana was full, then at the end I had Lianna left vs El Naddaha and got tiles to kill her when she was charged and Lianna had about 200 health left.

Possibly highest TP team I have faced?

Thankfully 2 healers in bloody battle, including the worse version of LotL (in the corner, no less), the worst s5 hero and a slow hero, so not much problem. (Although I did lose to a Diaochan tank in the previous bloody battle :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :face_with_diagonal_mouth: )

Hopes are up to make it to Friday without buyback!

6 Likes