Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/ Red
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [11 Jul, 2021] - 116th Raid Tournament - 4* Bloody Battle, No Fire/ Red

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

I’m at a loss for this. Thinking should be using green. My options are Peters +18, Caedmon+20 and unemblemed Wren. None of them seem great tank options. Will need to put some thought into this one.

Considering this

Other thought is this one

3 Likes

Oof… guess I read the Feb 22 calendar wrong. I was prepping for the 3* rush tourney. I guess that’s what happens when February and March have the same dates.

So in prepping for this 4* bloody, it looks like I really don’t have a solid green tank. Guess I’ll need to do a limit break blitz on Marcel.

1 Like

I think Marcel as tank? I’m guessing buddy still is the best tank for this format (damage, debuff and minions), but don’t have him.

I see some almurs in the previous round, but my marcel is way stronger.

@Kilted definitely no on the second option, as green has enough dispellers and boril is weak to green. Not sure what the better option would be though…

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ve also been toying with just going mana control and using

Proteus / Mist / Peters / Gretel / Merlin

1 Like

That’s already better, although i would swap proteus and mist, due to better colourbalance and mist being fast.

1 Like

I am thinking about this

Other options are

Is there any of the above better option to be replaced with current defense?

1 Like

How does Franz fits in this tournament or is he just too slow ?

1 Like

I will try my LB Buddy & C Li Xiu :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I go with him as tank, Marcel is here to do dmg so hes better on flank :slight_smile:

@Blord he will never be too slow, he is the best tank for this format.
@Rockstar Personally I would filed Frank-Marcel-Buddy-Li Xiu-Ingolf

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. I will put ingolf then

Probably going to go with this team

3 Likes

You think Franz is not to slow as tank? Currently got this as a lineup, Mist can slow them while Franz and Marcel gain enough mana to fire was my thought. Franz isnt fully levelled yet but a beast already.

3 Likes

Having the heroes I would field him as tank.
He may be very slow but his bulk is enough to last and in this format if he hast he kills.

Li Xiu-Franz-Marcel as center will be great, other good heroes would be Anastasia, Ceadmon, Tettukh, Hansel.

I wouldn’t use Almur but one of them.

@others With Mist and Griffith around I have long since lost faith on riposte heroes other than Ferrant.

3 Likes

I’m going in with this team. Was thinking on putting Gretel instead Liu, but Liu has better stats. Should I add Gretel instead?

3 Likes

My choice for this tourney. In the past I had some success with Marcel, Jack, Mist and c. Tiburtus in bloody battle, let’s see what will happen this time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Most of the limit broken heroes I could use are healers or slow blues. Not expecting much from this tournament.

4 Likes

This the first time I will have buddy as a tank

5 Likes

Will try this setup…
IMAGE 2022-02-28 13:07:36

2 Likes