⚔ [10 May, 2020] - 55th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Holy/Yellow

DAY 2
ATTAX
D1 4W 1L
D2 4W 1L
2nd Day Loss:

Looks like an auto Defense imo, which means this guy is probably doing well in most 4 raid tournaments. Auto Defenses at actually harder than I’d think especially in 4s with so many +20 4s out there overall*
DEFENSE

Im not thrilled, but there’s 3 more days to right the ship.
OVERALL

*Still a heavy log jam at the top which will weed out over time. My realistic best finish I’m guessing is top 5%-10%.
GOOD LUCK E1!!!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
-APOLLO

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Once that timer starts rolling in the %damage goes way up (360% reg damage w/o any boosts in this case).
Some might even consider purposely waiting until the timer starts, giving themselves a power surge… Idk
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

4-1 again today, so I’m sitting at 8-2 on attacks. My defense remains solidly in Grade A at 13-5 (it was 7-1 after yesterday, though).

One of my wins today was comically easy - the screenshot below omits names to protect the reputation of the innocent, but… sheesh:

For future reference… FIVE HEALERS is not going to be hard to beat, even at +20 talents on each of them, this was a very easy fight for me. Don’t do it, I don’t care how good each healer is individually! :wink:

EDIT: And if you ARE going to do it, at least put Rigard in the middle for a no-Yellow tournament!

Good gaming!

4 Likes

Today again 4-1 on offense.

Defense 7-8 total, C ( hoping for 1 more win tonight, to get back to B).

Lost this:

Perhaps 3-2 would have been better, I just did not get that rigard down.

Next battle took ages, just won in the timeout…

3 Likes

Replaced Proteus by Sabina…so far 2:2 on defense.

Day 1 & 2

Attacks went well…only lost 1 so far to double team Kelile & Scarlett on wings …both 20 emblems.

9 : 1 overall

Replaced Proteus by Sabina…did not mess up Sonya this week :rofl:…but with bad luck start again. Beeing only attacked once the first day…and guess…I lost :grimacing: :flushed: :laughing:…better today

2 : 2 E B

Happy buffing!

3 Likes

By my standards… I’m 0-2 on defense so far :slight_smile: good going.

5-0 on offense though. Saving my flags today for when the raid chest opens.

1 Like

So at what I’m hoping is the end of day 2…

Lost 2 today as started to run into the all 20 emblem teams and if I get an ok start it’s a good battle. But the 2 I lost were just slow painful death as they constricted the life from me with mass heals and buff boosted slash damage just ground me down. So 8-2 on attack and 7-3 on Defence for an A again…I hope. Hopefully a better day on offence tomorrow.

3 Likes

LOL how long does it take to knock out 5 healers?? must take forever

very strong rivals come across, some fights thought I would lose)

4 Likes

Defense

Day 1: 0-3, E grade
Day 2: 5-7, D grade
Day 3 (still in progress): 4-1, C grade

I continue to be surprised it isn’t performing better, especially given the volume of attacks I’ve now had.

Offense

14-0 (holding final attack of day 3 for my raid chest to be available)

That includes a handful of attacks on teams with defenses that I felt were comparable to mine (and one that was almost identical). Which does make me feel a little better. I’ve already stated that I think I’d beat my own defense at a very high clip, so if I’m being attacked by comparable rosters then I can hardly expect the defensive results to be different.

4 Likes

I went for Caedmon, C. Rigard, C. Tibertus, Brynhild, non-C Sonya. Agonised a bit over the middle order but figured Bryn has to be on flank, didn’t want the two healers together, and between the two of them Tibs might survive. One win, one loss on D and 4-1 offence on Day 1. Day 2, lost 2-1 on D and 3-2 on attack. As I’ve now finished the POV requirement I thought I’d leave it there, but this morning the defence team had picked up to an A so I bought the continue, and proceeded to win all 5. Only just finished my costumed Melendor this morning; he was a real help. Defence now at 9-6.

I’ve only met one Stonecleave so far, and he was the very devil. May have to consider raising mine for the next one!

2 Likes

This is the team I’m using and I’m not using gems to continue and works perfectly upto now. ( raid )

4 Likes

So this team has been undefeated this far:

I’ve lost two attacks and won the rest primarily using this lineup:

5 Likes

Offense 1-2 and out… With +95 to +100 emblembed opponents (and still weak in green), I need really good boards to win…

Defense took a beating today 1-5, down to D.

3 Likes

I beat this team using this

3 Likes

Is this normal? I’m glad I won both times, but is doesn’t seem fair to the other guy/girl.

1 Like

Normal? No
Possible? Yes.

20 times thank you very much

Day 2

• Offense: 5-0 (9-1)
  • Defense 4-3 (5-3, A)

Day 3

• Offense: 5-0 (14-1)
  • Defense 6-1 (11-4, A)

So I was attacked a lot more and Proteuses duo is doing better than expected (see the reply :point_up: for defense team).

My attacking team is most often:

• two green: Hansel+14 and Buddy+19
  • two blue: Sonya+16 and Triton+14
  • dark: C.Rigard+6

I am not using Proteus on offense because if C.Rigard charges it’s usually over and with Proteus I’d need another healer so I’d have one less hitter. It’s working fine so far, so no reason to change anything.

3 Likes