No Holy/ Yellow
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [13th Nov 2022] - 186th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, No Holy/ Yellow

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

4 Likes

Looking at this crew probably. I can’t decide who I want to tank.

1 Like

Tank is the only character on my team I’m really sure about and that’s… cTiburtus!
I really recommend it to you.
Gormek’s disadvantage is his natural (blue) enemy - Kirill, which will quickly deprive him of the ability to counterattack (superior dispell), and possibly also other buffs… :confused:
However, I can’t decide which second healer to take. The first will heal for turns (probably cRigard like yours), but such healing can be easily dispelled (Sonya, Caedmon) or even completely blocked (cSabina) :frowning:
My first thoughts are:

Which defense looks better?

• with cbBT
  • with Brynhild
0 voters
2 Likes

Idk. C Tibs only viable tank for me, the rest I have no idea. Well, I always put CC Caedmon everywhere I can as he is 2x LB. Ingolf is my only slow 4* I LBed, but he feels more punishing than Meadow or Sergei, which also are a lot faster to charge. More than 1 healer in def is not something I agree with, I think only 1 is needed + Caedmon and Tibs with superior paladin healing can cause problems too.

2 Likes

I’ll go with this full S1 double costume team.

With thé super talents, they are kind of OP!

For example cyprian has 45% chance to get 507 HP After each hit

If hé has Time to lauch his CS, hello get 30% damage reduction, hello help Rigard to boost his HP, and Caedmon could also heal him with his talent…

Good Luck to kill him without yellow!

5 Likes

CC Cyprian seems like a tough cookie. Don’t have him sadly. Seems to be an amazing tank in general not just for this tourney.

6 Likes

Going with this:

I have C2 Cyprian but haven’t leveled up even the base character. C2 Rigard is a must for this tournament I think.

2 Likes

I juste finished levellin cyprian, I gonna test it as War tank too

Just fresh LB2 Tib, I’d like to test him here.

Edit: not sure about it, looks too reddish, maybe swap Sabina with BT… :thinking: but there will be 2 reds next to each other, maybe swap with Cad also, but there will be two healers. It’s hard :smiley:

3 Likes

this defense should work…

4 Likes

This is who im going with

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

First draft

2 Likes

I will go with my standard 4* buff booster defense :slightly_smiling_face:

And I have the wrong version of Tiburtus… because I forgot to wear the costume :sob:

1 Like

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 0-0 (for now)

My second match was simply a disaster, I would get a trickle of tiles, just a few (green and purple) but never enough to cause much damage, but it would constantly be setting their specials off, I eventually killed their tank (cRigard). I swear their slash attacks were hurting me a LOT.

Oh well, It could have been worse, I almost lost another match because of the lack of tiles but just as i thought all hope was lost, it gave me a few diamonds for each colour

6 Likes

O - 4-1
D - 0-1

Just complete disaster. My boards were horrendous whole day and not to mention faced first ever CC Rigard LB2 just on day 1 on tank. You can’t do anything against him. Too Op. You can get rid of his abilitiy and def up with superior wizard talent, but he just blocks 100% of the ailments, I really wonder who will beat him, mainly with 2x LB… 2x LB and some secondary costumes seem to be completely ruining 4* and 3* tournament territory that I used to love. Ah well, that 1 tourney in 10 I’ll be top 1%… Yeah, pretty much. And def sucks so far of course.

5 Likes

LB2ed my c2Grimm for Towers and Events, and the side effect is that started facing multiple LB2 defenses from day 1.

Went with 3-1-1 stack today. Mainly used 3 Greens of Anton - Brontes - c2Caedmon/cCaedmon + c2Rigard + cKelile. Only switched to 3 Reds once (Anton - BT - Junaid - c2Rigard - cKelile) Vs a defense with a Ptolemy - Tettukh - Brynhild middle 3.

Boards were good today, especially with Purple tiles. Once I can fire c2Rigard, the boosted health can absorb even the strongest slashes. Don’t think I lost any hero today. Hope it continues the rest of the week, though none of today’s defenses faced had truly ‘scary’ heroes like c2Cyprian or c2Rigard.

Defense is 1-1 so far, and expecting to be hit hard too with the increased TP of 4722.

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

I have him as tank, c2 lb2, and im 0-1 for defense. Not to say they didn’t struggle, we never know. Id love to see info on how many of your heroes died and theres (for war, raid defense and tournament).

1 Like